Chapter 47

(TW Reminder: CNC and dubcon)

I lifted Aidan off me, laying him on the bed as I moved off and removed the sheet for him. I told him he didn't have to play with himself any longer. To my shock, he'd kept going through our conversation. I'd lost count of the number of times he'd cum.

As he laid out on the bed, his legs shook uncontrollably again. Jesse had stripped down to his underwear to get more comfortable and gotten onto the bed while I wrote out a simple contract for the scene. He wrapped an arm around Aidan, while the other hand came down to his thigh, massaging gently.

"How many times has he fucking orgasmed?" Jesse asked in shock.

"Too many," Aidan blushed. "It's making me want more... I'm so tired."

"Yet so needy," I replied, bringing the contract over. "Simply states the scene will be followed to everyone's comfort, what happens is wanted, the safewords are the colour system. I wasn't sure if you had memorised his nonverbal signals, so I added that if I call it, you'll stop."

Jesse had turned around to listen to me, nodding along to each word. I held out the pen and paper, and he quickly signed at the bottom of it. I set both the items over on my bedside table and came back over, leaning more against the bed than actually being on it.

"What is the scenario?" Aidan asked nervously. "You never explained what you wanted."

"I'm trying to reassess, I'd only thought about it with us," I admitted. "Not with an extra person. But we can start off gentle and get rougher. I'm just going to have to see your hands at all times. Specifically for the first bit."

"Tell us what you want," Jesse said calmly.

"I want you off the bed, so you can face fuck him," I said slowly. "And I'll be on the bed to fuck him. I just need his hands to be visible while also being held down."

"I could hold one of his wrists and let him do what he wants with the other, if he's meant to struggle, he can push against me and that way he can still signal you," Jesse offered as he slipped off the bed.

"That works enough for me," I replied as I crawled onto the bed. "Aidan?"

"Yes, that works," he whimpered. "Sorry, I'm just nervous. How do you want me to lie?"

I moved his body around so that his head dropped off the side of the bed where Jesse was. He spread his legs, though they were still shaking from cockwarming me and having to orgasm on repeat.

"Are you comfortable like this?" I asked gently.

Aidan held out his arm to Jesse who took his wrist. Gently pinning it to the bed, Aidan used his other hand to help Jesse out of his underwear. Instead of answering me, he started doing some of the hand signals with both hands.

"Can you see both or will I definitely need to use my free hand?" he asked.

"You didn't answer my question, Aidan," I said before answering. "But I can see both, if you want to try being pinned completely first, and work from there, we can. This will be a bit of a trial-and-error situation. But that's why we'll be gentle."

"I'm comfortable," he answered me as Jesse pinned down his other hand. "I'm nervous. A lot of... of emotion. But I trust you both. Am I saying anything specific when I get a chance?"

"Just pretend we were all meant to be coming in here for a 'seven minutes in heaven' game but it went too far, now we're about to have our way with you," I explained as I ran my hands over his thighs.

"Names?" he asked.

"Use my actual name," I answered, looking over his body hungrily.

Aidan nodded slowly, opening his mouth enough for Jesse. As he did this, Jesse pressed his tip inside Aidan's mouth. I lifted Aidan's hips to my own, sliding into him slowly. He whimpered against Jesse's cock and pulled his arms down, starting to struggle.