Chapter 44

My groans echoed around the room as I fluttered my eyes open. I felt Aidan's lips wrapped around my cock. His tongue slid down my length and teased at my tip, hitting the sensitive parts the most. I sleepily moved my hand to the back of his head, running my fingers through his hair. I let him do his own thing this time. I didn't feel like making it rough on him like I normally was. He pulled back after a moment and looked up at me curiously.

"How's Daddy feeling?" he asked.

"I'm not being rough because I don't want to be," I replied as I gently tried to push his head back. "Please, baby."

His hands slid along my thighs, and I shuddered at the feeling. His head went back down, feeling his lips connect to the tip and then taking me in. He began bobbing his head at the halfway mark and I groaned softly. I know it wasn't enough for me and I knew he could take it.

"Come on," I moaned. "Be a good boy for Daddy, you can take me all. We both know you can."

He started taking more of me each time he bobbed back down, enjoying the gentle praise I spoke. I felt his tongue slide with the bobs, flicking under the head when he came back up before moving back down. Over and over. It was a tease.

His fingers continued to graze along one of my thighs while the other hand had moved to my balls. He massaged gently, feeling around the area shyly. I grunted at the sensation, my eyelids fluttering shut to enjoy this.

"There's a good boy," I murmured. "Right there, keep going."

He moaned around my cock as he continued to massage. I could feel myself building up quickly at the mixture of pleasure I was enjoying. His head went down as he felt it too, my tip hitting the back of his throat as I came. He sucked gently, taking it all. As his head came back up, he swallowed and licked over his lips, my eyes opening to watch the view. He then moved up on top of me, straddling my stomach.

"Good morning," he smiled.

"Mm, a very good morning," I agreed.

"Happy fortieth birthday," he bit his lip.

I groaned again, this time in annoyance. He giggled softly, leaning down close to me.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"No need to remind me how old I am," I huffed.

"Are you still worried I'm going to want someone my age?" he asked gently. "Is that why you were angry about that waiter that was flirting with me?"

I nodded slowly. It was a common thought. The waiter had worried me more than it angered me at the time. Anger wasn't the right word. I was jealous. A jealous child for thinking that Aidan wouldn't be hit on ever again. Just because he was with me, didn't mean it stopped people from finding him attractive.

"Tell your Little One what you enjoy doing to him," Aidan said.

I raised an eyebrow. I felt his hand tangled in mine, bringing it up to his lips and kissing each knuckle as he waited patiently. I breathed in and thought about what I'd want to do. What I enjoy doing to him. There was so much I could say.

"I enjoy holding you close, feeling your pussy around my hard cock, always so warm and wet for me. Deep inside you, pounding into you mercilessly, hearing you moan and whimper for me, saying my name or calling me Daddy," I said slowly. "I enjoy knowing you cum for me and let me touch you in all your sweet spots."

He moved my hand down his body as I spoke. Soon, he was placing it inside his pyjama pants, letting me slide my fingers over his pussy. He was wet, aroused. He leaned in closer, grazing his lips near mine.