Chapter 7

"Did you tell him about birthdays?" Irene asked.

We were sitting at the dining table downstairs. I had collected my clothes from their laundry since Alyssa had been so kind to do them for me while I was still asleep. I dressed back in them to make it easier on me when we left. The two contracts were scattered on the table between us. Aidan had opted to sit on my lap to go through it more thoroughly before signing. After we'd signed them, we sat talking. I had to hold Aidan's hips down to stop him from teasing and distracting me, though my efforts were in vain.

"I haven't," I said under my breath. Aidan was being too distracting for me to fully concentrate.

"What about birthdays?" he asked, leaning up and plopping back down happily.

Irene had a smirk on her face as she watched him. I let out a soft groan, barely audible. Irene licked along her bottom lip before biting it, enjoying the little bratty performance Aidan was giving. Alyssa could tell what Aidan was trying to do but was at least keeping this to herself, her arms crossed over her chest with a hint of a smirk on her face.

"He normally offers to submit on birthdays only," Irene purred as Aidan rolled himself. "He's always so shy about it."

"Only with you," I growled. My grip became tighter on Aidan's hips, and he let out a yelp of surprise. "You know what you do to me, Irene."

"Are you going to offer?" Irene asked curiously.

"I was going to," I replied. I leaned in so I could whisper in Aidan's ear. "But naughty boys won't be getting it, so sit still before I punish you."

His squirming stopped instantly. He lowered his head, more out of shyness than worry. Not too far on the warning, good. Alyssa had been silently watching, seemingly enjoying the little show. It must be interesting for her to see her friend trying something new and putting himself out there. Though most of her attention had been on Irene. I wondered if she found her attractive in some way.

"Sorry, Daddy," he mumbled shyly.

"There's a good boy," I replied. "When's your birthday?"

"Um... few days," he answered. "On Wednesday."

"Would you like me to submit to you for your birthday?" I asked.

He nodded quickly. I enjoyed seeing this side of him. Although, he was still looking to get punished for the way he leaned up and dropped back down innocently. This time, he pulled the contract with him. He flipped to the page with the hard limits.

"Are these if you're dominating or if you're submitting as well?" he asked, a finger trailing down my list. "Like, there's nothing to add on that you won't want to be done to you?"

"Anything can happen but what's written there," I answered. "That does include... letting you uh..."

My voice trailed off, I didn't want to give him any ideas. Mostly because I was curious about what he'd want to do in the end, without any influence. I was already embarrassed with how much Irene liked to do on her birthday. I won't deny it was a huge turn on, the humiliation alone sent me over the edge. But Aidan only knew small details.

"So, if I requested..." he looked up at Irene. "If I requested you to peg him, Irene, while I masturbated, would that be allowed?"

My back straightened. I felt my muscles stiffen. My face must have dropped because Irene was cackling. Alyssa was wide-eyed and holding back laughter of her own. I moved my hand down to his thigh and began to massage it. Maybe if I tried to turn him on and distract him, we could move on.

"If... If that's what you want," I answered.

"You can't distract me with that," he laughed. "Massaging my thigh like you want something."