Chapter 37

Aidan had laid back on the mattress and was looking up at me while I straddled him. I don't know why he wanted me like this but any form of touching him relaxed me. My fingers grazed over his stomach and chest, lightly touching his scars absent-mindedly.

"Tell me," he coaxed.

"I'm scared," I answered honestly.

"Why though?" he frowned, his hands came up to rest on my waist.

"Because of what you've been through, and I don't want to scare you with what I like," I admitted. "I've said numerous times. I fuck up a lot, I take things too far sometimes. I don't want to lose you too."

"And I have said numerous times that I won't be leaving you," he smiled, squeezing my hips tightly.

I yelped at the feeling, covering my mouth quickly, and eyeing him.

"Really?" I said through my hand.

"That was a cute sound," he giggled. "I like it."

"You like your dominant acting cute," I mused.

"You're deflecting the question, Gabe, but I won't deny I like it," he whined under me. "Tell me. I know you like knives, but what does that mean? I know you said you like to put your name on your subs sometimes. But what about other stuff? Like, how do you use them in scenes? Is it just... against the neck or a body part or do you like um... cutting your sub?"

I gulped at his forwardness but nodded hesitantly.

"Yes, to kind of... all of it," I mumbled as I moved a hand to his throat. "I like setting it here normally, it doesn't need to be a CNC scene, I just enjoy it. That level of power and control over the scenario and your safety in my hands."

To my surprise, he was still smiling, nodding along to each word. I relaxed further as he didn't seem scared and breathed out heavily.

"And uh... And sometimes it's more a possessive, territorial thing," I said, my voice picking up. "I enjoy uh..."

"Carving your name into your Sub's skin?" he asked curiously.

"Light and 'gentle', it never leaves a scar unless you're specifically looking for it," I continued. "I say gentle, but it will sting. I also enjoy having it done to me so I know how my Sub would feel... so, uh, I've uh... done it to myself as well as had people do it to me."

He shifts under me, and I freeze my movements. My hand retracted from his neck quickly. His head tilted to the side to look at me, confusion written over his face.

"Oh, because I moved?" he asked. "I'm only getting more comfortable."

"Oh," I muttered, relaxing once more. "Sorry."

"You're worried, and I understand that," he smiled. "I can only tell you just how comfortable I am with you, I'm not sure what else I can do or say."

I returned the smile finally. I breathed in deeply, my eyes kept to Aidan's face. Such a handsome man. And mine. Even if I wasn't able to mark him in that way, I knew he was mine.

"Why do you share if you get possessive?" he asked.

"Because I also enjoy seeing my Sub get enjoyed and used," I shrugged. "I get the irony of it."

"You looked like you enjoyed seeing Jesse use me," he giggled.

"Even though I was wanting to mark you regardless," I groaned. "I just want people to know you're all mine but I'm willing to share you because you look so adorable and shy when people fuck you."

Aidan's eyes grew, a deep blush forming around his cheeks.

"Hey now, that's not fair," he huffed.

"You also enjoy watching me get used," I countered.