Chapter 42

The food arrived around ten minutes later. Aidan stayed on top of me as we ate which must have looked funny to the others. Maybe they assumed he was just very attached to me. I guess, in some way he was. My eyes flicked to Michael as he leaned closer. He shyly pulled the fabric of the hoodie up and noticed my cock deep inside Aidan. Aidan turned to him quickly, gently slapping his hand away.

"Shush," he whispered playfully.

"You're allowed to cockwarm your Dom, Aidan," Michael whispered with a grin. "I'm sure it feels just as good as it did for me."

"Come here," Aidan softly said.

Michael moved closer and as he did, Aidan's hand went under Michael's chin, pulling him up into a kiss. My eyes narrowed and I thrust upward. Aidan moaned against his lips but didn't pull away. I let out a low growl and I could see Michael grinning against Aidan's lips. Finally, Michael was the one that pulled away and chuckled softly. Aidan pouted which only made Adri look over at us curiously.

"Adri, I think Aidan wants a kiss," Michael laughed softly.

"You want a kiss, Aidan?" Adri giggled.

His pout grew as he nodded. Adri crawled over to us, and I growled again. She ignored me with a giggle and leaned up, pressing her lips to Aidan. Aidan's hand gently held her neck as they kissed. Possessive, visceral thoughts flashed through my mind. His hand slid down to her breasts and she giggled against his lips. They broke apart, Adri eyeing him curiously.

"Want to play?" she asked.

"I think Gabe's getting jealous," Aidan said softly as he turned to me. "Am I allowed to play?"

"You can... play," I grumbled.

He leaned in toward me, whispering. "I want to get you riled up a bit more so when they leave we have a lot of fun. Is that okay?"

"Oh, that's why you're doing it," I breathed out with a chuckle. "Then, please, go for it, sweetheart."

"Come here, Aidan," Adri beckoned.

"No, he doesn't leave my lap," I huffed.

"Well, at least turn around for me, baby," Adri pouted.

I lifted Aidan off me carefully, helping him turn around before shoving him back down on my length. I felt his walls tighten around me from the pain that must have shot through him. He bit his lip and squeezed his eyes shut to hold back his scream.

"Good boy," I smiled. "Go on, have fun with Adri."

"Yes, Gabe," he forced out shyly.

Adri moved in front of us and pressed herself against him. Their lips connected again, and Aidan's hands roamed her body, keeping more toward her breasts than anything. As he pulled from her lips, he trailed kisses down her neck and along her collarbones, finally coming to her breasts.

"I've just noticed," Michael began as Jason stepped forward.

"If it's the same thing as me," Jason continued. "You haven't collared him yet. Are you doing that for your birthday tomorrow, Gabe?"

Aidan pulled back suddenly, causing Adri to whine at him.

"Sorry," Aidan stuttered. "Birthday?"

I'd forgotten it was tomorrow in all honesty, but a part of me also didn't want him to feel like he had to do anything special. I refocused Aidan's attention back to Adri who was still pouting at him to continue. Aidan's lips reconnected with her tits as he moved one of his hands further down to tease her clit. She mewled happily, rocking her hips to get more.