Completed - Technically

While this story is technically complete, I did start writing out certain chapters in Aidan's POV. If anyone is interested in possibly reading them, let me know in the comments below and I'll update when I get the chance. (The chapters include their first meeting, some of the CNC scenes, the first time Aidan gets called 'Daddy', and the ceremony scene.)

Otherwise, I'm grateful for the people who have taken the time to read this story. It was a tough one to do, as I was using this as an outlet for some of my own pain and trauma. Nothing as bad as what happened to Aidan, but still trauma I needed to get out as well as giving myself my own kind of closure. 

I want to reiterate that there are certainly very unrealistic moments in this story, despite it being "realistic fiction" (set in today's time with no supernatural/horror/sci-fi elements, you know the stuff), mainly the inclusion of Jesse and his change that he actively tries to prove time and time again. There are also parts that are heavily rushed, like getting used to Jesse/trusting him again, as well as the whole address swap between Aidan and Gabe (and the lack of vetting).

So, once again, I remind people that this is a FICTIONAL story with FICTIONAL characters, everyone's story and the scenes work out PERFECTLY because it is FICTION. It does not reflect actual, real life BDSM/Kink communities or people in said community. Always, always, always have enthusiastic consent from people and always research, understand, and care for yourself and those you're being with.

Lastly, I thank you all for the stars/likes, the comments, and the views thus far, it has been an interesting journey and time.