Chapter 24

His head turned to me, and his lips brushed against mine, sending a wave of shock through me. Instead of the embarrassment that I was expecting on his face, he had quite a smirk. I fumbled for a split second, wondering what on earth had gotten into him. He continued to turn until he could whisper in my ear.

"I promised Irene one thing, and it was to be a little defiant," he whispered calmly before switching his voice up. "So, all I have to say is... Did Daddy really get so jealous he had to finger fuck his little whore under the table? Is that really the best he can do?"

I growled immediately. Oh, yes, sweetheart, keep going. This confidence is wild and so very enjoyable for me. Pushing aside his underwear, I slipped two fingers in and teased him further. His mouth dropped open, and I heard soft moans echoing in my ears.

"Oh, Daddy," he whimpered in my ear.

"You best be careful with your words, sweetheart," I growled lowly.

My eyes were kept on Lillianna who seemed intrigued, to say the least. I didn't want to draw too much attention to what I was doing, specifically because she was a reporter. If anything were to get into the papers about something like this, Aidan wouldn't be able to live it down. His embarrassment would last, I just had to be very careful.

I felt Aidan's legs close around my hand, making it harder for me to finger him. My movements slowed and I bit back a command. It would have been louder than I wanted it because Aidan was acting like such a little brat. If only I could pull him over my lap, spank him, humiliate him.

"Open your goddamn legs," I ordered under my breath.

"What's Daddy going to do if I don't?" he pushed. "You know I can take you. In my mouth, in my pussy. I bet you feel so good when you're pounding into me. That I feel so good for you. Maybe it's time you break in my arse too."

My fingers stopped moving completely as I listened to his words. My mouth dropped open as I pulled back to look into his eyes. He didn't look worried or embarrassed at all. Either Irene had put him up to this or he'd found his own words with Irene's little inspiration. Regardless, this act was turning me on more. I hoped he'd stay this confident. I enjoyed his shyness at times, but this was also something I longed for. Give me everything you have, baby.

"I'm sorry?" I stuttered out.

He kept his voice low but confident as he continued. "What if I don't listen to Daddy's words and as punishment, he takes my arse? I know you can't possibly take it now unless you fucked my pussy enough to slick up your huge cock, but even then, do you really want my screams echoing around this restaurant from the bathroom? Others might want to join in."

Before I can speak, Lillianna sits forward in her chair and clears her throat.

"You feel comfortable enough verbally talking to him, I see?" she asked. "Not that I can hear you at all, but your lips are moving."

Aidan turned his head and nodded ever so slightly, picking up his marker to write. He's always made me feel safe so I feel good talking to him.

He parted his legs, waiting expectantly for me to continue. I moved my fingers agonisingly slowly. Watching him squirm and try to lower himself on them more than he was getting, was a fantastic sight to witness. I needed to gain my control back though because if he thought he could get away with his words, he had another thing coming.

"He's just being a bit of a smartass," I said slowly and carefully. "Trying to humiliate me, I guess. But it's not working."

"If it wasn't working, you wouldn't be teasing me like this," he hissed in my ear, his hand rubbed over my thigh, grabbing my crotch. "And I don't think I'm the only needy whore here."