Chapter 8

As we entered my home, my hand went up to Irene's neck and I pinned her to the wall. Her lips curled into a smile, and she purred softly, setting the contracts down on the table beside the door. Her act was adorable, I must admit. Even though it was the same one she always tried to pull to get out of getting punished. Aidan stood next to us, eyes wide as he attempted to comprehend what I'm doing. His head went down, staring at the ground.

"It's okay, baby," I said sternly. "Someone's just in a little trouble. The first and second lessons will be on punishments and some impact play. Follow me."

I moved my hand around to the back of her neck and led her down the hallway. Aidan stepped lightly behind me, following obediently. We turned the corner, and I opened the door in front of us. As we stepped inside, I heard an audible gasp from behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see Aidan's eyes moving over all the paddles and whips. Small tables were lining the walls with numerous toys, ropes, and gags. A large bed sits up against the back wall in the middle. There were ropes tied to the posts as well as some chains for easier access. I pushed Irene forward, ordering her to get on the bed. My attention stayed with Aidan.

"You're not in trouble, understood?" I said and he nodded, but his mind was focused on his surroundings more than me. "You're going to help me though."

His eyes turned to mine. He clutched his whiteboard and nodded slowly.

"Sit the whiteboard and marker on a table," I said gently, watching him do as he was told, and then turned to Irene. "As for you, you conniving little slut, I told you to be quiet."

"Aw, I'm so sorry, Daddy," Irene replied coyly. "I didn't realise that's what you meant."

"Aidan, how about you choose what I spank her with?" I turned to him. He was walking about the room, taking it all in still.

"O-Oh!" he jumped. "Sure... Of course."

I chuckled. Moving over to one of the side tables, I picked up some rope and brought it over to Irene. She held her hands out for me to tie them together. At least she could be a good girl sometimes. Though, maybe she was being extra nice today to make sure Aidan stayed comfortable and aware of what was happening.

"Any um... Anything specific?" Aidan asked.

"She's used to all of them, usually I choose based on the level of disrespect or disobeying she's done."

I turned Irene over on the bed, so she was laying on her stomach. I placed a pillow under her hips and pulled down her panties, so her bare arse was in view. Aidan looked over the walls and eventually picked one of the paddles out. It was on the smaller side. I assumed he was simply frightened of being the cause of any pain I gave her.

After he walked over to me, he held it out. I took it from him gently. I scanned over his face, watching for any negative emotion, or thought behind those beautiful eyes. Finding none, I turned my attention to Irene. I raised the paddle and brought it down on Irene's arse. She let out a moan of pleasure. My smirk grew. A red mark formed quickly. But it wasn't hard enough to leave anything more. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Aidan jump at the sound it made.

"Count for me, Kitten," I growled, keeping in character. "Ten spanks unless you wish to make it more."

"One," she moaned.

I brought the paddle back down a second time and she moaned the 'two'.

"I can normally read a Sub well enough to know their limit, after being with them a while, sometimes a person can pretend it isn't hurting for some reason, but I trust them to tell me if they've had enough," I explained to Aidan as the paddle came down a third time. He jumped again, moving more behind me to watch. "You may never get the whips or paddles. I'm not sure what kind of Sub you may turn out to be. And not every Sub wishes to be punished in this way if they break a rule. Everything is different and unique per individual."