Chapter 61

As the afternoon continued on, with people still chatting away or nibbling on food, and downing drinks, I sat back in my chair and looked around. Aidan had gone off to grab Andrew, probably to start on his little teasing exercise. I'd reminded him that I was okay with anything he wanted to do, and I trusted him to stop if I was overwhelmed or no longer enjoying it, just as I would be for him. I took a swig of my drink as Irene came over and set her hands on my shoulders. I looked her over slowly and hummed from the small buzz I was feeling. She giggled softly, tapping my cheek.

"How's it going?" she asked.

"Mhm, really good," I grinned. "I have a handsome as fuck boyfriend and Sub. I'm happy and I never thought I'd have it."

"I'm glad," she giggled again. "I've set up your bedroom a little on Aidan's request, don't go up there. It's more of his little surprise."

"Oh?" I cocked my head. "Sounds interesting."

"You're going to enjoy it, but at the same time, you are going to really go into your little whipping, brat-tamer mode," she explained. "That's all I have to say."

"Sounds like fun," I corrected. "Not just interesting."

"Good," she replied. "Now, I'm taking our beautiful ladies to my room. Cute little truth or dare game that I've devised. We're going to get to know Alyssa."

My eyes went over to where Alyssa, Adri and Clara were standing. Alyssa was frowning as she held Clara's waist.

"You're so beautiful," Alyssa suddenly said. "Don't you dare, lovely lady."

"How much has she had?" I chuckled softly.

"Clara was a little worried about meeting a new woman," Irene shrugged with a smile. "Alyssa's being kind."

"I bet," I hummed. "Go have fun."

"You too," she grinned. "Keep it down though, I don't think Alyssa's going to enjoy hearing Aidan scream."

I nodded, flicking my wrist casually. She pecked my cheek, wishing me luck with Aidan's plan before skipping back to the other women. They all huddled together, clambering up the staircase to Irene's room with a couple of casings of alcohol. My eyes scanned the room again and noticed that Aidan, Andrew, and Michael were nowhere to be seen. As my eyes locked with Jesse, he came over and gestured to my lap.

"May I?" he asked.

I leaned up and gripped his shirt, pulling him straight down onto my lap in a straddle. He chuckled softly, resting his hands on either side of my neck to keep me focused on him.

"Yes," I groaned. "Where's Aidan?"

"He's talking with Andrew and Michael, I believe," Jesse said with a shrug. "Maybe Jason too. They're okay."

"Oh sure," I nodded, taking another sip of my drink. "If he's trying to make me jealous. however, they're probably having a lot more fun than just talking."

"Aw, you're going to get pouty, Gabe?" he asked.

"Not with you on my lap," I said, sliding my hand down to his arse and pulling him in closer. "I can have a little fun of my own too."

"You may need to take some jealousy out on me," Jesse chuckled. "But I'm not sure if I have time for that."

"Are you included in this little jealous act?" I asked curiously. "I'm dying to know what's going to happen."

"Oh, soon enough," Jesse said as he leaned in closer, our lips almost touching. "Let's get you hard and wanting more, shall we? Aidan's almost ready to see you anyway."