𝖔𝖓𝖊

3rd person pov

"get up choi." yeonjun growled, glaring daggers at the boy who was sitting against the gym wall, staring up at him tauntingly.

"or what?~" the boy jeered, looking up at the older with a purposeful smirk.

he sat with his smirk still on his face as yeonjun lunged forward, hooking his fingers into the shirt of the younger. he lifted the boy to his feet with ease, causing whispers to break out between their classmates.

"want to continue that sentence?" yeonjun retorted, fox eyes harshly staring into the other's softer eyes.

"i actually did finish my sentence, it was a question. i forgot you're too stupid to know basic grammar though." the boy smirked, knowing how to press every button the older had.

"choi beomgyu i will beat your ass right in front of all of these people, talk down to me one more time and i swear to god i will." yeonjun threatened, venom practically dripping from his throat.

"unfortunate! you just want your dirty hands on me~" beomgyu snickered, not caring that he was still being held by the stronger one.

beomgyu released an emotionless laugh as yeonjun forced his back against the gym wall, slightly taking his breath away, but he wouldn't show that.

"say yeonjun, why are you even threatening me? i haven't spoken to you today, don't tell me you.. miss me?!" beomgyu grinned widely now, looking directly into yeonjun's fuming face.

his laugh was silenced as yeonjun connected his fist to beomgyu's mouth.

beomgyu immediately tasted blood running over his teeth, a knot forming under the skin of his sure-to-bruise lip.

yet, he laughed again.

"have fun with that~" beomgyu singsonged, causing yeonjun to become confused momentarily.

yeonjun noticed beomgyu wasn't looking directly at him now, instead, the younger's eyes were trained on something behind him.

beomgyu looked back with a smirk before putting on a poker face, inhaling a deep breath.

"mr min!! he hit me without provocation!! please, expel him or something!!" beomgyu exclaimed, purposefully pushing some blood out of his mouth to sell his act.

it dribbled down his chin and onto his shirt, and onto yeonjun's hand.

"ew!" yeonjun screamed, snatching his hands away from beomgyu's front, frantically wiping them on his pants.

mr min pressed his finger and thumb to the bridge of his nose, closing his eyes as he released a long exhale.

"mr choi, please excuse yourself to the office." mr min sighed, beginning to turn around to finish teaching his gym class.

"but sir! both of us are mr choi, whichever do you mean??" beomgyu feigned innocence, trying to hide the gleeful smirk that found his face.

mr min slowly turned back to them, frustration becoming evident by the crease in his brows.

"yeonjun , please excuse yourself to the office. and beomgyu," mr min paused to look to the hopeful boy, "go with him, i'm sure you were antagonizing him."

beomgyu's jaw dropped as their teacher walked away, not sparing another glance back at them.

"oh no!! the golden boy is going to the office?!" yeonjun remarked, placing his hands on his hips as a matter of mocking beomgyu.

"shut up or i'll spit my blood on you." beomgyu threatened, flashing his bloody tongue before grabbing his bag and harshly swinging it up onto his shoulder. he hit yeonjun with it in the process, smirking to himself because he knew yeonjun couldn't see it.

he waited for the yank backwards, but it surprisingly didn't come.

beomgyu continued to march towards the office, signature smirk resting on his face the entire time.

he was close to the office, so he turned around to badger yeonjun once more.

but the elder had gone, he was nowhere to be seen.

beomgyu scoffed and turned back around, going into the cold, air-conditioned office.

"ah, mr choi! what brings you here?" the secretary, mr bang, greeted beomgyu with his usual smile.

beomgyu flashed his bloody teeth, pointing to the nurse's door. mr bang nodded knowingly, aware of the situation that happened between yeonjun and beomgyu.

upon entering, he waved to the nurse before going to where he normally sat, as he came in here more than he should have to.

"hi beomgyu, yeonjun again?" the nurse asked, small smile forming at the sight of the well known boy.

beomgyu flashed his bloody teeth once more, already going to the sink to rinse out the blood.

"you know it." beomgyu remarked, a hint of aggravation in his voice.

beomgyu spat out the remaining blood and grabbed the mouthwash, pouring a bit of it into a small paper cup. he brought it to his busted lip, swishing it around his now aching mouth.

when he spat out the blue liquid, it was slightly tinted darker, from the blood of his lip.

just as he was going to re-gather his stuff, a head popped into the door of the nurse's office.

"beomgyu! where is choi yeonjun? mr min radioed me and said he was sending you both here." the principal, mr lee, asked with a raised eyebrow, glancing around the small office as if yeonjun himself was hiding there.

"he went home early, he almost threw up after seeing my blood, he told me to tell you. i do apologize mr lee, he deserves his punishment." beomgyu said nonchalantly, making sure all blood was cleaned off of his face and shirt.

mr lee nodded, disappearing back out of the room without a word.

after a moment, the nurse looked up to beomgyu from her desk, a curious look on her expression.

"he didn't go home, did he?" she asked, a small smile making its way onto her face.

beomgyu looked to her with a blank face, fighting with his urge to smile as he shrugged. his ghost of a smile didn't go unnoticed, but she wouldn't bother to say anything against it.

"have a good day mrs park." beomgyu shot her a wink, disappearing out of her office and back into the main hallway.