𝖘𝖎𝖝

idk how accurate it is but apparently this story is #1 in yeongyu rn so THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

"hyung! i'm leaving! i'll be back in a couple hours, i'll be on waeng street if you absolutely need me, i know you can't live without me for long~" beomgyu called, grinning mischievously as he hauled his guitar case out of the door with him.

"YAH!! BEO-" soobin's words were cut off as beomgyu slammed their front door, giggling psychotically as he sprinted down the sidewalk.

his chocolate brown hair flopped against his neck as he ran, and his guitar case rattled with every step he took.

he finally arrived to his destination; his favorite busking place ever.

beomgyu had established this as his friday night spot, and he had quite a large crowd that would show to support him each week.

sunoo was his favorite though, as the boy would be there waiting each friday before beomgyu got there. and he and beomgyu had grown friends, and had been friends for almost a year now.

sunoo would sit next to beomgyu and watch him with such adoration, and even try to get people to toss a few coins to the long haired boy.

beomgyu could honestly consider sunoo one of his best friends, even if he didn't see him much. they did hang out a few weekends though, but only occasionally since sunoo was still in his earlier years of high school.

"sunny!! hi!" beomgyu screeched, sprinting forward to wrap the smaller boy tightly in his arms.

"hi beom!! doing okay today?!" sunoo asked, pulling away from the hug to sternly look at the older.

"have you eaten today??" sunoo asked, keeping his stern gaze on beomgyu as he awaited an answer.

"uh.." beomgyu said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck as he averted his gaze.

sunoo pulled beomgyu into another hug, arms snugly wrapped against the older's waist.

"you need to eat so you don't lose your pretty features, you don't wanna look like a skeleton!" sunoo said playfully, but he and beomgyu both knew he meant something else.

"i'll eat when i go home tonight, hopefully i have a big crowd tonight." beomgyu said, eyes glistening with hopefulness.

he and sunoo then sat themselves on the blanket that sunoo had always brought, as he felt bad for beomgyu always sitting on the concrete.

they got comfortable and beomgyu unzipped his guitar case, revealing the white guitar that he treasured the most.

"ooo~ i swear she gets prettier each time!" sunoo squealed, excitement bubbling from his throat and practically spilling out of his smile.

"doesn't she?" beomgyu remarked, bringing the sleek acoustic guitar into his lap and securing his hands around the frame.

the boys talked until a small crowd had gathered on the curb in front of them, talking amongst their own groups with a small chatter that lit up the street.

beomgyu decided it was time and pulled out his microphone from his case, clicking it onto a mini stand that he had bought.

"ahem~ helllloooooo my good people! i assume you are here to support me so i genuinely appreciate that! i'll be getting started shortly, so please make yourselves comfortable to the best of your ability!" beomgyu spoke with ease to the crowd, knowing just how to please the people that visited him every friday.

he positioned his guitar just how he needed it, and then set the mic stand to the perfect height for his sitting position.

"okay! so, i don't have any new songs tonight, although i have been working on one! so maybe by next week you'll all get to hear it!" beomgyu grinned at all the eager faces watching him, and he realized that the attention made him feel better about himself.