𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

quick who's your monsta x & nct bias??
mine : jooheon & yuta/taeyong ,,, though monsta x i'm about to call it ot6/ot7

who is your #1 ult group (no one can beat them)??
-> ateez 🫶

-

"not yet~" yeonjun teased, and what a sight he was to beomgyu. the messy hair and reddened cheeks mixed with the swollen red lips was enough to make the younger's stomach twist with heat once again, his fingers tightening around yeonjun's own.

the older's now free hand came up to caress beomgyu's milky hip, admiring the soft skin and the way it felt under his finger pad.

"do want to continue?" yeonjun asked softly, any dominance from a second ago dissipated as he focused on the boy beneath him with round eyes and utmost care.

beomgyu could barely register the words before he was nodding, his body heating up as if he had a fever, traveling over his skin quickly as he stared down at his boyfriend. he had barely recovered, not reaching his release was having his head spinning, his dick aching where yeonjun had abandoned it.

yeonjun smiled a bit and worked his way back up to beomgyu's lips, connecting them messily. the younger was quick to comply, his tongue slipping in between yeonjun's lips to meet the warm muscle. the black haired's stomach twisted again and he was suddenly painfully aware of his arousal as it met beomgyu's through clothes.

their make out became even sloppier as it was driven by lust, but love was still the naming factor behind the intention.

hands roamed as their lips danced messily, until beomgyu had somehow shifted yeonjun's shirt almost all the way off. of course neither were complaining with that fact.

beomgyu's fingertips danced carelessly over yeonjun's now exposed back, up his sides, on his hips. the older shivered at the contact, pushing his tongue further into beomgyu's hot mouth to convey how he enjoyed it.

while beomgyu laid in only boxers, yeonjun still had his pants on, which was particularly unacceptable for beomgyu. his fingers slipped down to tug at the hem of yeonjun's pajama pants, whining into the older's mouth as he pulled at them.

the black haired smiled a bit into the heated kiss, but didn't stop to give beomgyu what he wanted.

instead, yeonjun took his hands and softly ran them down beomgyu's sides, playing at the hem of his underwear teasingly. the younger only whined once more, tugging at yeonjun's pants in desperation.

he was chasing that feeling from before, and having been denied it once, beomgyu was fighting everything in him to feel it again.

yeonjun detached their sloppy kiss, a string of saliva still linking their lips to each other as he looked down at the boy beneath him.

"you're so pretty." the older cooed, his lips swollen and pink from the heat of the moment. beomgyu only stared up at him with those shimmering eyes glazed with lust, almost begging yeonjun with just a glance. the black haired chuckled.

"alright alright, i'll give you what you want, if you tell me how pretty you are." yeonjun teased, waiting patiently for the younger's reply. beomgyu frowned at the sentence.

he stayed silent and just watched his boyfriend, but when yeonjun continued to stare intently at him, he knew he wouldn't get out of it.

"go on~"

beomgyu only groaned as a huff escaped his swollen, slick lips.

"i'm so pretty. there." beomgyu said half heartedly, being sure to showcase the sarcasm that dripped off of his tongue with a cheeky glare. yeonjun only dramatically pouted, a finger coming up to tap his chin, as if in deep thought.