𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

HOW AM I STILL #1 IN YEONGYU AND BEOMJUN AND ALSO BEOMGYU JESUS CHRIST I LOVE YALL

the next morning rolled around as both boys slept through the night, the sun slowly rising as the hours passed.

beomgyu was the first to wake up, the bright light hitting his eyelids and effectively waking him up. he immediately took notice of the way yeonjun was practically wrapped around him, and realized how close yeonjun's face was to his own.

beomgyu's cheek was pressed against yeonjun's shoulder, almost nuzzled into his neck, while yeonjun had his head lolled to the same side as the younger's; effectively putting their faces a few inches from each other.

the younger noticed the sun and thought nothing of it, but his mind soon registered something.

"yeonjun! wake up!" beomgyu said suddenly, jumping up from his spot on yeonjun's body as he realized how late it was.

yeonjun opened his eyes groggily and looked at the younger through half lids, being met with beomgyu's panicked face.

"you're gonna be late for school! the sun is already up and-" beomgyu paused to yank yeonjun up to a sitting position,
"-get up!"

yeonjun opened his eyes wide at being yanked up, but his gaze soon settled on beomgyu with slight annoyance.

"i'm not going to school." yeonjun mumbled, wrapping his arms around beomgyu's waist before yanking them both back down onto the bed. beomgyu allowed himself to be dragged down, sinking into yeonjun's toned arms with a small smile.

"why would i go to school when i could stay here and be warm and happy?" yeonjun muttered, already nuzzling his face into beomgyu's neck.

"because your education is more important than chilling with some depressed boy." beomgyu shot back, nevertheless making himself comfortable in yeonjun's grasp.

it was now yeonjun's turn to react, swiftly grabbing hold of beomgyu's jaw as he turned his face to meet his own.

"don't say that. look at me and tell me you're not gonna say it again." yeonjun demanded sternly, keeping a firm grip on beomgyu's jaw to maintain eye contact between them.

beomgyu felt his cheeks flush pink at the sudden way he was being handled, his eyes suddenly becoming shy as he looked anywhere but yeonjun's gaze.

"i'm.. i won't say it again." beomgyu mumbled, taking notice of how delicately he was being held despite the firm grip the older had on him.

"and say that choi fucking beomgyu is more fucking important than some dumbass school." yeonjun demanded, and beomgyu's shocked eyes met yeonjun's strong gaze briefly.

the younger was silent and in shock. one, because of the sudden awakeness yeonjun portrayed, two, because of the sternness, and three because of the context of yeonjun's words.

"i... what..?" beomgyu blanked, eyes lingering on yeonjun's gaze.

yeonjun was intently staring into beomgyu's eyes, a softened gaze upon his face as he looked down at the younger. their faces were a few inches from each other once more, and beomgyu's breathing ever so slightly picked up.

"i said. choi fucking beomgyu is more fucking important than that dumbass school. repeat it." yeonjun said sternly once more, yet was still soft with beomgyu as he didn't want to trigger anything or scare the boy.

"i'm more... i'm more important than school." beomgyu said softly, meeting yeonjun's soft yet stern gaze once more and trying his best to hold it.

yeonjun's stern face broke out into a wide smile, his eyes disappearing as his cheeks met his eyelids.