𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖎𝖝

"i'm starting to wish i had stayed in my room." beomgyu groaned, pressing his cheek flush to the table as he half heartedly wrote down the notes from the board.

taehyun blew a bit of air out his nose at beomgyu's statement, watching the boy barely keep his eyes open to scribble his notes down.

beomgyu had stayed the night at yeonjun's house, due to accidentally falling asleep in the older's bed while they watched a movie. yeonjun had not woken him and instead tucked the younger in and grabbed his own stuff to sleep in the guest room. the pair had walked together to school but regretted it halfway, realizing genuinely how cold it was and knowing they'd have to walk back home.

worse enough, beomgyu was currently separated from the older, left to suffer alone in his math class with taehyun to suffer with him.

"i want to go home." beomgyu whined, rolling his head a bit so his forehead was pressed harshly against the cold desk. taehyun patted the younger's back caringly before turning back to his own notes, as he knew if the older was actually distressed he would show it differently.

beomgyu had always been dramatic, and taehyun was honestly just happy to see a bit of it creeping back into his life.

-

yeonjun found his seat just as the bell rang and sat down with an exasperated huff, almost shocked that he made it in time. a few students snickered at him and he shot them all glares, which almost immediately shut them up.

yeonjun had found that while beomgyu was recovering, yeonjun had also lost a bit of the spice that he used to have, but it was slowly returning much as beomgyu's was. but now it wasn't to each other unless it was playful, but the older had noticed the attitude that sparked any time someone annoyed him.

the teacher walked in a moment later with a smaller boy with a head of bright blonde hair that had to be bleached. yeonjun watched, slumping in his chair a bit as he observed the pair.

"ahem. class, listen to me for a moment." the teacher called, hardly catching anyone's attention. yeonjun was surprisingly listening though, lazily turning his head to watch the amount of people disobeying her.

the teacher spoke again, and was once again ignored. yeonjun was still slumped back in his chair, his legs spread into a comfortable position as he continued to watch. the blonde boy was observing everyone as well, but yeonjun couldn't really care about him.

"class- please." the teacher tried again, and something shifted a bit in yeonjun's chest. this teacher had always been soft spoken and too anxious to correct anyone's behavior, but yeonjun of course knew how to press all her buttons, in the past at least.

"do you not hear her fucking speaking??" yeonjun raised his voice above the hushed chattering in the room, an annoyed hint to his voice. every head in the room snapped to him, including the teacher and the blonde boy, the room falling into a deathly quiet silence.

a few boys were glaring at the black haired boy nonchalantly slumped in his chair, arms crossed against his chest as he glared back, as if threatening them to talk back.

"shut your damn mouths for once and listen to her, she doesn't get paid to deal with all of your bullshit-" yeonjun paused to wave his arm lazily around the room to everyone, "-so shut the fuck up and listen to her."

no one dared to say anything against him, mostly just looking at each other in shock or annoyance.

but yeonjun was now watching the teacher again, the light glint to his eyes to show he was truly listening. the teacher was still watching with wide eyes, but upon making eye contact with the black haired boy, cleared her throat.