𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

"hyung, are you awake..?" beomgyu whispered, trailing his hand from the older's hair to rest on his cheek. the boy groaned in response, tightening his hold around beomgyu's body in protest. the younger chuckled lightly, a smile finding his face at the affection.

"can we go to your house?" beomgyu asked softly, lightly tracing his thumb over yeonjun's cheek bone as he waited for an answer. the older's head lifted just slightly from beomgyu's stomach, long enough to meet the younger's soft gaze.

"perhaps that... can be arranged." yeonjun spoke slowly, his eyes barely open from the amount of crying and now the added sleepiness from beomgyu's warmth.

"better wake up then little fox." beomgyu cooed, almost forgetting that he had not called yeonjun that to his face yet. the older quite quickly caught it; his head popping up just as quickly as his eyes widened, the breath in his lungs knocked out in a heartbeat. beomgyu's eyes widened a bit in shock at the boy's reaction, his hands subconsciously slipping to hold yeonjun's face.

"what's wrong?? did i say something-"

"say it again." yeonjun said softly, looking up to beomgyu with round eyes.

"better wake up?" beomgyu said, purposefully leaving out the nickname to see yeonjun's intentions. he knew he was right when yeonjun pushed his bottom lip out, his sparkling brown eyes somehow rounding even more.

"the rest.." yeonjun whispered, almost as if he just wanted to hear it again. beomgyu bit back a smile as he looked at the adorable older boy laid across his lap, his heart swelling a bit in his chest.

"little fox?" beomgyu questioned, as if he was unsure on what yeonjun wanted to hear. he knew what yeonjun wanted to hear.

at the sound of those two words yeonjun broke into one of the biggest smiles beomgyu had ever seen, the tips of his ears immediately tinging pink as his eyes almost disappeared with his grin. the sight alone was enough to have beomgyu smiling along with him, the pair exchanging one of the most comforting gazes that they had ever shared.

yeonjun dropped his head back onto beomgyu's stomach and violently began to rub his head into the boy. a laugh escaped the younger's lips at yeonjun's action, grabbing the boy's cheeks to squish them a bit.

"okay let's go now! it's getting cold in here and i want to cuddle comfortably." beomgyu whined, lightly pushing yeonjun up and off of him in a playful manner. yeonjun pouted but complied, carefully slinging his long legs into the front seat, soon bringing the rest of his body to join. he situated himself with a huff, reaching into the pocket of his hoodie to fish for the keys.

beomgyu chuckled a bit before following, slipping into the passenger seat carefully. he looked down at the cup of warm coffee still resting in the cup holder and his eyes flashed to yeonjun for a moment.

"i brought your coffee, if you want it." beomgyu said softly, watching as yeonjun drew his eyes away from scanning the parking lot to focus on the younger. a small smile lit up the corners of his mouth, nodding as he reached down to take the cup.

it was relatively warm now, so yeonjun had no problem taking a few large sips before setting it back in the cup holder.

"so my house?" yeonjun confirmed, turning to beomgyu as he turned the car on. beomgyu nodded shyly, buckling his seatbelt and making sure yeonjun did the same.

yeonjun settled into a quiet demeanor as he began to drive, turning the radio up a bit to dissolve the silence. beomgyu noticed a small shift in the older's mood and wondered what brought it on, but was too shy to ask.

in truth, yeonjun was almost nauseated by the coffee that he had just downed. the coffee that could've caused him to lose beomgyu, almost directly after getting him back. the feeling of guilt swamped him so quickly that he almost forgot the lightheartedness the two were just sharing.