𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

#1 in both yeongyu and beomjun😭 thank you so much

you'd think someone touching him would wake beomgyu or make him uncomfortable, but it had the exact opposite effect.

upon realizing yeonjun had arrived, he felt more safe even in his own room, and fell back into an even cozier sleep. yeonjun also felt cozy as he nuzzled up to beomgyu's small body, feeling immense peace as he slept.

-

beomgyu woke first, eyes hazy with sleep and a groggy state of mind. he glanced around his room and realized it was dark outside, which left his heart to spike in a small amount of fear.

that fear was gone in a heartbeat as yeonjun rubbed beomgyu's stomach softly, effectively taking his mind off of the darkness and instead placing it on the boy cuddled up to him.

"are you awake..?" beomgyu asked softly, his voice echoing into the darkness of his room. yeonjun's hand continued to rub a small shape into beomgyu's stomach, his shirt brushing past his skin and sending involuntary shivers through his body.

"you could say that." yeonjun replied, his voice low and gravelly from sleep, sending extra shivers to beomgyu's body. yeonjun was holding him flush to his body, so close that a piece of paper would be crumpled between them.

"how long have you been awake?" beomgyu asked, closing his eyes once more as he laid in wait for a response.

"about 20 minutes." yeonjun replied simply. beomgyu's eyes shot open and his jaw opened just slightly, shock and guilt overtaking his senses.

"you could've gotten up! you don't have to just lay here and be bored!" beomgyu panicked, immediately feeling bad that yeonjun had to lay there for 20 minutes in the darkness without anything to do.

yeonjun's body began to shake, and a small laughter erupted from his lips, confusing the younger.

"if i was bored, i would've gotten up. i'm perfectly content with laying with you, and i'd do it for 100 more hours if i had the option to. did you know you're really warm?" yeonjun said softly, moving his hand slowly down onto the outside of beomgyu's hip.

the younger instinctively gasped, and yeonjun immediately lifted his hand off.

"are you okay? i'm sorry i should've asked first, i'll be better next time." yeonjun said worriedly, moving to sit up as he faced more self-disappointment. but as he moved to sit up and away from beomgyu, the younger took yeonjun's hand and placed it back on his waist, a small smile on his face that was hidden by the darkness.

"it's instinct. you don't make me uncomfortable, if anything, you bring me comfort. your touch is comforting so please don't get up." beomgyu said gently, flipping over so that he could face the panicked face of yeonjun, who seemed on the verge of tears.

beomgyu's eyes widened at the sight and he immediately sat up. yeonjun's eyes were sparkling with tears despite the lack of light, his bottom lip sucked into his mouth to stop it from quivering.

"don't cry! i'm okay, yeonjun hey i'm okay!" beomgyu exclaimed, hands rushing forwards to yank yeonjun into a hug, which was immediately accepted.

"you didn't do anything, you're perfectly okay. i'm perfectly okay, you didn't do anything wrong." beomgyu whispered as he hugged the older, surprised that something so small could push him to tears.

"i just don't wanna s-scare you, or make you scared of me, or make you uncomfortable.." yeonjun choked out, his voice breaking as he tried to hold back his tears. beomgyu's eyes widened once again at the sincerity in his voice, and the way his voice broke when speaking.