𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞 𝖔𝖓𝖊

if anyone has any plot ideas (even just a chapter idea) i would greatly appreciate them because i'm running out but don't want to end this story yet <3

the next morning brought sleepy cuddles for all four couples, none of them wanting to move from their other half and instead opting to lay around.

it was now 3pm, and the boys were beginning to gain a bit of their energy back.

taehyun was the first to stand, stretching widely like a cat that had just woken from its slumber, groaning as he did so.
jungwon observed from the couch in his blanket burrito, a content smile on his lips as he watched the blonde.

soobin was on his second nap since waking up, slumped against kai's shoulder as the younger scrolled on his phone.

wooyoung was messing with yeosang's fingers as the older played a game on his phone, unbothered by the younger's antics with a small smile.

and then came the last couple, the most unhinged one.

yeonjun was laid half off the couch, his head lolling over the armrest as all of the blood rushed to his face. beomgyu had the older's pant leg rolled up and was plucking tiny little leg hairs, occasionally making the older jump in pain.

"beomgyu- ow!" yeonjun yelped after a particularly painful hair was snatched from his skin, a grinning beomgyu on the other end of it.

"bear," yeonjun said, pausing to swing himself back onto the couch, waiting a second for the blood to leave his flushed face, "let's go on a date."

beomgyu paused his hair plucking to stare wide eyed at the older at the bluntness of the statement.

wooyoung and taehyun chuckled a bit but when faced with a glare from yeonjun, quickly played it off as a cough.

"yeah, tonight." yeonjun continued nonchalantly, patting beomgyu's head to make sure he wasn't uncomfortable with the others' laughter.

"sure hyung, i would enjoy that." the brown haired said after a moment, patting his lap for the older to lay his head on.

yeonjun complied, comfortably nuzzling his head in the dip of beomgyu's legs, propping his legs on the arm of the couch as he gazed up at the younger. beomgyu shyly smiled back down and covered yeonjun's face with his hand, a whine emitting from the older at the action.

"get a room you rats, we might all be in relationships but we aren't gross about it-" wooyoung teased, but within a few seconds the pillow that was under yeonjun was abruptly smacked into the boy's head.

"easy enough. goodbye boys~" beomgyu singsonged, tapping yeonjun's head twice to tell him to get up, and then grabbed the older's hand to yank him off the couch.

yeonjun complied, his eyes wide as he allowed beomgyu to lead him upstairs into the younger's room.

once inside, beomgyu detached their hands and leapt onto his bed, flopping a bit as he landed. yeonjun followed, more calmly, and slid into the bed beside beomgyu.

"what kinda date!?" beomgyu asked suddenly, popping his head up with a wild look in his eyes as he waited for an answer. the action caught yeonjun off guard a bit, but nevertheless kept a cool smile as he patted his chest for the brown haired to rest on.

when beomgyu complied, the older began to run his fingers through the younger's hair comfortingly. (MEORIE PPURI SOSA, BUT, I LOVE IT)

"sushi? i haven't had it in a while, it sounds good." yeonjun remarked, staring off a bit as he tried to recall the last time he had had it.