𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

the readers i've lost is comical

school had commenced for the day and yeonjun was sad to find he couldn't walk home with his boyfriend, being as beomgyu was being forced to go grocery shopping with soobin. and he had heard all about how agonizing shopping with soobin was, like a grandma.

and being as wooyoung said he was going who knows where, yeonjun had no companions.

so now he was walking alone, deciding to treat himself (for once). the black haired was craving for boba, so he found himself detouring from his normal route home to go towards town where there was a quiet little milk tea shop.

yeonjun looked around as he walked, his thoughts drifting to the boy he missed so much despite seeing him literally 15 minutes before.

his phone buzzed in his pocket and for a moment he almost dreaded checking it, being as the still unknown person had been more active in texting him lately. he had assumed it was xion, being as with the context of the messages, that was the only viable option.

yeonjun was relieved to see the cheesy little messages from beomgyu, already complaining.

beomgyu
> oh my god please kidnap me
> soobin is comparing the prices of like three different brands of everything to see which is cheapest
> HE JUST RAN INTO ME WITH THE CART

yeonjun laughed out loud at the last one, tossing his head back as he imagined the offended face beomgyu would make to the older.

yeonjun
> hit him back
> want me to bring you boba

yeonjun slid his phone back onto his pocket with an amused chuckle, his heart warming at the mere thought of the eccentric brown haired boy. he was getting closer to the shop, and he could practically taste the drink that he was so looking forward to.

he made his way through the more deserted part of town; there weren't many houses here, more so just businesses or random closed shops, and not many people usually walked through there. the black haired took notice of the vacant alley he was coming up on.

his phone buzzed once more and yeonjun pulled it out to check.

beomgyu
> no that's okay
> enjoy yourself for once
> and text me when you get home

yeonjun smiled down at his phone, his heart truly feeling like it was swelling in his chest from the overwhelming love he had for the younger as he went to type a response. he glanced back up and noticed a group of three that were soon going to pass him on the sidewalk, spreading across the sidewalk as they walked.

yeonjun wondered if he knew them, being as he knew quite a lot of the people in school a while ago, though he had distanced from them upon realizing he couldn't trust anyone other than wooyoung.

suddenly the boy was drawn from his thoughts as his phone buzzed again, glancing down with the ghost of a smile as he expected another cute message.

> found you

the black haired's heart dropped as he read and reread the message, glancing up frantically from the screen to scan his surroundings.

he had no time to react when the group of three violently pushed him into the alley they all just happened to be passing each other at.

yeonjun tried to catch his balance but failed, the force plunging him towards the dingy concrete. his phone clattered out of his hand and he was almost sure he heard it crack, and his hands were stinging with the tiny little rocks that were embedded there.