𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

beomgyu woke with a start, alone in his bed and curled into a comfortable ball. shouts from somewhere in his normally relatively-quiet house brought him out of his slumber, confusion filling his brain.

he wondered who was in his house, and he knew the voices seemed familiar.

beomgyu slowly swung his legs over the edge of his bed, standing up and immediately regretting it as he was swarmed with black dots crossing his vision. he abruptly sat back down, waiting for the dizziness to subside before slowly standing back up.

he began to make his way to the stairs, noticing the voices increasingly getting louder.

"of all places, really soobin?!"

when did taehyun get there?

beomgyu decided to wait at the top of the steps before he made his appearance, curious as to what was so important for taehyun to be raising his voice.

"there was nowhere else to go! and wooyoung helped me, i'm repaying his favor!!" soobin also seemed to be heated, which was something that happened very seldom.

"we can leave-" wooyoung was here?

"please!"

"no!"

taehyun and soobin were definitely arguing.

beomgyu decided to carefully make his way down the steps, clinging to the railing as if it would aid in steadying his wobbly legs.

he finally emerged into the living room, met with three faces staring wide eyed at him like he had just committed murder.

"um.." beomgyu began, but soobin rushed forward before he could continue.

"gyu! did we wake you? i'm sorry, are you feeling any better?" soobin asked, examining beomgyu's face for any trace of pain.

beomgyu hesitated to answer, and then shrugged.

"why's tae yelling? is he mad?" he asked, looking towards the obviously upset blonde boy, standing in the center of the room with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

soobin glanced back at taehyun, turning back to beomgyu with an obvious forced smile.

"he's not! right tae??" soobin said through gritted teeth, glaring the blonde down. beomgyu was confused to say the least, feeling like he just woke up to star in the center of some drama.

"actually, i am. wanna know why, gyu?" taehyun practically spat, leaving beomgyu taken aback at the anger he seemed to hold.

"wait a minute taeh-"

"look who's on the couch, beomgyu." taehyun deadpanned, swinging out his arm to gesture to the couch.

beomgyu took a few steps forwards and his face dropped at the sight of yeonjun, curled up on his couch, asleep. dried blood coated his face in various spots, joined with bruises.

beomgyu slowly turned to soobin, expression turning hard with each second that he knew yeonjun was on that couch.

"soobin-"

"listen to me! no one is fucking listening to me and it's pissing me off!" soobin snapped, startling all 3 boys who were looking at him.

beomgyu's eyes widened at soobin cursing and letting his temper take hold; two things soobin rarely ever did.

beomgyu looked to soobin, who was surprised that he actually earned everyone's attention.

"i called taehyun to tell him about your condition, and he was at CVS. then we're talking, and the line cuts so obviously i worry but i was cuddling you and couldn't just leave! and then wooyoung had left and he called me like ten minutes later and said he found yeonjun, and that taehyun had beat him up! so i had to leave to find taehyun and wooyoung and i ended up meeting somehow!" soobin said, desperately trying to get everything out before taehyun or beomgyu could snap his neck.