𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞

'first quest: check your desk'

beomgyu frowned a bit in confusion as he reread over the note twice more, his eyes slowly traveling to the desk across the room.

there sat another white piece of paper, pristine and not crumpled like the one beomgyu had laid on. cautiously he walked across the room and picked up the second slip, scanning over it with a small sparkle to his eyes.

'i think you should wash your hands, bear paws get dirty pretty quick~'

beomgyu soon devised this to be yeonjun's doing, stacking the two papers together before traveling to the bathroom with a small smile on his lips. his fatigue was gone in a heartbeat as he entered the bathroom and flicked on the light, his eyes landing on yet another piece of paper.

'clean bear paws? i guess you're clean enough to sit on the couch then~'

beomgyu just chuckled a bit at the words before grabbing the paper and adding it to his stack, exiting the bathroom to make his way downstairs.

he heard soobin clattering around in the kitchen and almost thought about asking if he knew anything about the notes, but when the older yelled a profanity about a plate beomgyu had left out, he decided against it.

the brown haired made his way to the couch, his eyes scanning for the now familiar slip of white paper.

beomgyu lifted the blankets soobin always kept on the couch and found nothing, a small frown finding his cheeks. he began to pull off the couch cushions and proceeded to fling them across the room, until eventually he brought up the paper he was looking for with a small smile.

'nice job but you're not done yet! go to the front door'

beomgyu whined loudly as he left the living room and wandered to the front door, seeing yet another paper stuck there with a piece of tape.

'you thought i was leaving? nope. turn back around and go in the dining room.'

beomgyu just shook his head as he snatched the paper off the door, soon coming to the conclusion that yeonjun somehow set this up just to mess around with him.

"the end note is probably something like, 'you're short'." beomgyu mumbled to himself, laughing a bit at himself as yeonjun would absolutely do that.

but nevertheless, his feet carried him to the dining room, and there was a piece of paper at spot where beomgyu normally sat.

'the fridge is a nice place to cool down'

beomgyu groaned dramatically but made his way to the fridge, seeing a raspberry tea and a piece of paper underneath it.

'you're short, but it's okay. enjoy your tea and your sandwich~'

"how did he-" beomgyu began, but was cut off by soobin saying his name. he turned and was met with the tall blue haired boy holding out a plate with a sandwich on it for him.

"oh. thanks hyung." beomgyu beamed, taking his raspberry tea from the fridge as well as the plate and going to the table to eat. he settled himself comfortably in his chair and picked up the sandwich, not bothering to examine it as soobin knew what he liked and didn't.

he was wrong though.

"bleh!" beomgyu spat, his sandwich bite flying from his mouth and plopping back onto the plate where it had just come from.

beomgyu immediately ripped the two pieces of bread apart in disgust to see what soobin had put on his sandwich, confusion scattering across his expression.