𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

i know yeonjun seems to be overdoing his anger , but when he had his little episode in wrecking his room, he realized how much beomgyu seemed to contribute to his parents hating him. so when he remembered his memories of his parents it snapped something in his head & his outlet for anger was beating the person who seemed to take away everything from him. hope that helps <3

-

"soobin! soobin! soobin! soobin! soobin! soobin!"

beomgyu had woken up, and soobin was starting to wonder if he could knock him back out with a quick jab to his annoying head.

soobin sat against the wall, repeatedly gently banging his head against it as beomgyu sat directly next to him, screaming repeatedly like a baby bird.

soobin opened his eyes, and was met with beomgyu two inches from his face, eyes purposefully widened as he stared into the older's soul.

"JESUS!" soobin yelped, pushing himself backwards, which only pushed him into the wall more.

"wow, i'm flattered." beomgyu remarked, smiling widely as the older held his racing heart, trying to recover from the jump scare.

"if you don't-" soobin paused, seeing wooyoung enter the room with a confused look on his face.

beomgyu whipped his head around and his eyes widened, immediately turning back to soobin.

"what is he doing here??" the question wasn't rude, but confused.

wooyoung let slip a small smile at this, continuing to walk over to the boys before joining them on the floor.

"i helped soobin carry you home, which was easy because you don't weigh much." wooyoung commented, and it slightly lifted beomgyu's emotions, though he knew it shouldn't.

"you carried me home?" beomgyu questioned, hardly able to remember the past events. his brain seemed to be hammering against his skull, making it painful to even speak.

"beomgyu i'm so sorry for yeonjun's actions today, i don't know what is wrong with him anymore. he's not the same yeonjun i knew.." wooyoung's apology on behalf of his friend only confused beomgyu more, wracking his brain to remember what had gone down.

and then it hit him (much like yeonjun had).

"oh.." was all he could muster, the pounding of his head increasing every time he spoke.

soobin pulled beomgyu closer to him, pushing down his head gently to lay on his lap.

"baby bird sleepy? you can sleep gyu, let's move you to your bed though." soobin murmured, running a hand through beomgyu's long hair. wooyoung sat timidly next to them, unsure if he should take his leave yet or wait.

"mmm... don't wanna stand. body hurt." beomgyu whispered, unable to take the pain of his migraine any longer.

soobin didn't say anything and slowly held up beomgyu's top half, standing up without letting him go. wooyoung jumped forwards to help, situating his hands on beomgyu's waist to help soobin out some.

soobin sent him a grateful look, hoisting beomgyu up onto his body as he had done to bring him out of the school.

beomgyu snuggled his battered face into the crook of soobin's neck, tightening his legs around the older's waist.

soobin arrived at beomgyu's bed and set him down; unsuccessfully. 

beomgyu was clung to him like a koala, comfortably rested against his favorite person, one that brought him more comfort than anyone.