𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

y'all realize ima keep cock blocking you right 😻😻

beomgyu kissed down yeonjun's jaw bone, leaving a trail of his saliva as he traveled down the older's neck. yeonjun panted, but refused to make any noise as he didn't want the younger thinking he had him under his thumb.

he would never.
(lol yeah right)

neither knew what had gotten into them, but something had become so stress relieving about what they were doing currently.

beomgyu had no idea when he began to kiss yeonjun, as he was too caught up in the moment and then suddenly realized his tongue was tracing all along yeonjun's smooth neck. and he didn't feel like stopping, either.

yeonjun was panting, his hands curled into balls at beomgyu's waist, his head tilted to expose his neck.

the two were in the large stall, so that they weren't cramped and there was room to lean against the wall.

beomgyu lightly nipped the skin near yeonjun's collarbones, emitting a soft groan from the older, which caused him to smirk.

yeonjun seemed to feel the smirk, now ducking his head to beomgyu's neck once more.

the two hadn't kissed, and had only been attacking each other's necks, in a very different way than normal.

it was beomgyu's turn to gasp, as yeonjun was now lightly sucking on the delicate skin behind his ear. yeonjun gently but forcefully yanked beomgyu to be closer to him, earning a surprised gasp from the younger.

footsteps sounded at the entrance of the bathroom and both boys froze, but yeonjun decided to continue working his way along beomgyu's neck.

the footsteps continued into the bathroom, and soon it was filled with the sound of someone peeing.

yeonjun nipped a particularly sensitive spot and beomgyu groaned lowly, to which yeonjun immediately placed his hand over beomgyu's parted lips.

the older pulled away long enough to shush the younger with a finger to his own lips before switching to the other side of beomgyu's neck, smirking as he did so.

his hand stayed on beomgyu's lips, feeling the younger's breath bounce against his hand as he breathed through his nose.

the toilet flushed, and no sooner than it had finished whirling, every single light in the bathroom went out. beomgyu gasped involuntarily, and while yeonjun's hand was covering his mouth, it could only do so much.

(it's 9:25am i haven't slept since yesterday at like 1pm🔥)

neither of the boys could see an inch in front of them, and since the bathroom didn't have windows, it was pitch black. a scream echoed from the stall over at the sudden change, the door slamming open as the person emerged out of the stall.

"what the hell!" the voice practically yelled, and beomgyu could hear that they were shuffling to the counter.

that kinda sounds like-

"wooyoung??" yeonjun suddenly questioned, voice bouncing into the darkness as he awaited an answer.

"yes? who are you?" wooyoung replied, his voice traveling to stand in front of their stall now. beomgyu couldn't see it, but yeonjun was pleading with his eyes for him to keep quiet, and they both had to pray wooyoung wouldn't shine the light and see their feet together.

"yeonjun, duh. what's going on??" yeonjun questioned, not moving his body off of beomgyu's, and kept a hand around his waist as he spoke. beomgyu was still pressed against the wall, yeonjun's hand tightened in a fist with his shirt inside.