𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

"beomgyu let's go before we're late." soobin called, waiting at the open front door for the half asleep brunette. he chuckled as beomgyu appeared, hair sticking up around his face, his eyes barely open as he scrambled to find something.

soobin stifled his laugh when he saw beomgyu was only wearing a shirt and boxers, with one sock on and the other on his hand.

"gyu.. calm down, and properly get dressed." soobin giggled, shutting the door as he waited for beomgyu to get ready.

beomgyu wandered back to his room and glanced in the mirror, giggling slightly at his appearance.

eyes barely open, long hair puffed from sleeping, cheeks flushed from being woken up in a rush, and.. a sock on his hand?

"how in the hell.." he whispered, ripping the sock off of his hand and pulling it onto his bare foot. he grabbed a pair of pants and shimmied them up his small legs, the waistband hanging loosely against his hip bones.

he frowned, stripping off his shirt and tossing it somewhere in his room before grabbing a fresh gray one. he pulled it over his head and tucked it into his pants, and then grabbed a belt and looped it through the black baggy jeans. he pulled a large hoodie over his head and popped his face through, finally satisfied.

beomgyu rushed into the bathroom to brush his hair quickly, smoothing the frizzy strands down with his hands before quickly shoving his toothbrush into his mouth.

when he finished, he slid on his socks across the floor to soobin, then dropped to the ground and pulled on his slightly dirty converses.

"ready!" beomgyu beamed, smiling up at the older who was just watching, amused.

"perfect, we still have 30 minutes before school starts, wanna get some breakfast at the coffee shop?" soobin smirked, knowing beomgyu had fallen directly into his trap.

beomgyu paused in his actions, face falling as he stared at soobin, who was struggling to not laugh out loud.

"soobin. soobin, you mean to tell me you woke me up early and watched me rush around like i was late?" beomgyu glared at the giggling older, taking a deep breath to calm himself.

"maybe?" soobin forced out, eventually caving and collapsing against beomgyu's body, basically hugging him as his body shook with giggles.

"fine, but know i'll be getting you back." beomgyu couldn't help but smile at soobin's contagious laugh, resting his hands on the ribs of the older as he tried to steady him.

-

"mm! this is delicious!" beomgyu exclaimed, swiping his tongue over his top lip to rid of the foam that gathered there. soobin chuckled, taking a sip of his own drink.

the chilly morning air nipped at their fingers, causing beomgyu to tighten his grip on his styrofoam cup, trying to absorb the warmth it provided.

the duo continued their walk to school, chatting happily about random things despite the cold morning.

-

"class dismissed!" mrs jung said, shooing students playfully out of her doorway to their next class.

beomgyu chuckled at her antics as he grabbed onto taehyun, not wanting to lose the boy in the sea of swarming students after somehow finding him.

"tae! hurry!" beomgyu chided, pulling the younger through the hall to their next shared class, practically pushing through students.

they emerged into their class, looking as if they had both just returned from the war. their clothes were ruffled, and their hair was slightly frizzy from the impact of so many people brushing past them.