𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖎𝖝

contains sexual assault & xion being a bitch

"xion, get away from me. i'm not doing this shit today." beomgyu snapped, his shoulder blades uncomfortably digging into the brick wall behind him.

xion laughed, leaning closer to beomgyu's face. the younger snapped his jaw away from xion's menacing smile, doing his best to avoid the disgusting lips he knew were going to meet his skin.

and they did, saliva meeting his skin as xion's tongue traveled over his neck.

beomgyu gulped down his growing pit of anxiety and gave a hard shove to xion's body, which was pressed against his own.

xion stumbled from the force, giving beomgyu hardly enough time to formulate an escape plan. but it proved to be too little for him to do anything, as xion had gathered himself and was standing back up.

beomgyu's knees were knocked from under him within a heartbeat, stumbling uncomfortably to the ground, where he was then pinned by xion's knee to his chest.

"stupid bitch." xion laughed, glaring down at a helpless beomgyu.

tears were filling the boy's eyes as he glared angrily up at xion, his chest closing in on his lungs as he fought with his brain.

"fuck o-off.." beomgyu choked, the tears gladly streaming down his face now.

the darkness had settled over the pair, leaving beomgyu's anxiety to heighten even more, but he'd never tell xion that.

because he already knew.

"awww, is baby scared of da dark?" xion mocked, pressing his knee harder into beomgyu's chest. the movement restricted the boy's already quickened breathing, the panic of everything beginning to take over his brain despite his efforts to fight it.

"SOOBIN!" beomgyu screamed, but before the word could finish its breach from his lips, xion's hand was clamped over his mouth. xion's other hand threateningly found beomgyu's throat, his grip tightening to the point where beomgyu had to stop panicking in order to breathe.

"no one can hear you. it's just you and me." xion smirked. squatting down to be level with beomgyu. slowly, he removed the hand off of beomgyu's mouth, making sure the boy wasn't going to scream.

beomgyu knew better.

"and you're gonna be a good boy and stay silent for me, aren't you?" xion said harshly, tightening his grip on beomgyu's throat once more.

beomgyu nodded without thinking, his airways now constricted fully as tears pooled at the corners of his eyes. xion laughed heartlessly and released the boy's throat, taking a small step backwards to let beomgyu stand up.

his bags cluttered around his feet as he brought himself to stand on shaky legs, eyes never leaving xion's figure.

"is little fawn scared? baby deer better behave, or the big bad hunter might come and get him." xion chuckled darkly, harsh gaze planted on beomgyu.

beomgyu stood silently, doing his best to ignore the looming darkness as he wracked his brain for an escape. he knew he had been gone for close to 30 minutes now, and soobin would most likely be asking where he was any moment.

but what was soobin going to do? the boy would hardly kill a bug, and even though beomgyu knew soobin would protect him, xion could easily overpower the gentle giant.

so he was alone.

xion advanced towards him once more and he acted on pure terror, bringing his foot up between xion's legs and dropping the boy to the ground almost immediately. beomgyu leaned down and snatched up his two bags and sprinted, heart pounding against his chest like a bass drum in a marching band.