𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

beomgyu woke to the smell of something cooking, unsure of what it actually was. what he did know was that he was warm, and upon looking around, he saw taehyun nuzzled up against him still.

soobin and kai were no where to be seen, and beomgyu silently prayed that he wouldn't see buns if he went into the kitchen.

hamburger buns of course, he didn't want american food for breakfast.

he shifted to let taehyun rest on the couch, tucking the blanket up to his chin before silently making his way towards the kitchen.

the sun was just rising, which caused beomgyu to realize that they still had school today, which he did not want to attend.

soobin and kai were stood at the stove, backs turned to beomgyu with the lights off as they tried to be quiet. he smiled at this, quietly sneaking up behind the pair until he was stood directly behind them.

"we should skip school today." soobin whispered to kai, neither boy taking notice to the absolute demon stood directly behind them.

"we should but we shouldn't.. i just want to cuddle all day." kai whispered back, which brought beomgyu to realize how he should announce himself.

"oh yeah, we should definitely skip." beomgyu said out loud, causing both boys to jump practically out of their skin.

beomgyu yelped as a spatula smacked him across the cheek, immediately accompanied by a gasp as soobin realized who he had just slapped.

"beomgyu! what is your problem! i could've killed you if i had a knife!" soobin exclaimed, clutching his heart dramatically as kai giggled.

"we're making breakfast!" kai chided, stepping to the side to reveal the ramen that the two had been working on.

beomgyu leaned down and took a large inhale, making a noise of delight at the smell.

footsteps sounded at the edge of the kitchen, causing the trio to turn to face a sleepy taehyun.

his blonde hair was puffy and sticking up in a few places, his eyes were barely open, and he was tightly holding on to the blanket he and beomgyu had been sharing.

beomgyu's heart seemed to melt at the sight, as taehyun never wanted to be seen as cute; he always had to appear tough and so seeing him so.. soft, was an honor.

beomgyu couldn't help himself as he rushed forward and threw his arms around the younger, pulling him tight against his body with a wide grin. taehyun was confused at first, but soon smiled sleepily and wrapped his arms around beomgyu's waist tightly.

beomgyu always seemed to feel safe in taehyun's embrace, partly because he knew taehyun could beat anyone who threatened beomgyu. but the younger really did provide a sense of comfort for beomgyu, for which he was grateful.

"wanna skip tyun? sorry for waking you." beomgyu asked softly, gently rocking their bodies as they continued to hug.

"mmm.. sure." taehyun replied sleepily, resting his chin on beomgyu's shoulder and closing his eyes like a happy cat.

"perfect! and today is friday, i finished the first part of my song so i can busk tonight." beomgyu said happily, finally releasing taehyun.

"i don't know if me and ning will be able to make it tonight gyu... i promised to take him on a date.." soobin said, regret filling his voice.

beomgyu perked up at the sentence, excited that soobin and kai would finally go on a date. which is what he's been forcing soobin to ask kai, because both of the boys seemed so socially anxious and he wanted them to still be able to enjoy each other.