𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

if i get one more 'kai would never he's too sweet🥺' comment- kai is fictional and can do whatever the fuck he wants 😭he chose to backstab his friend group & he did it on his own, he wasn't blackmailed or any of that shit- not every story is happy/ has happy characters & i stand by that because i love non-happy ending stories

-

an hour had passed of just the boys talking about different subjects, mostly yeosang and wooyoung trying to distract everyone of the problem at hand. yeonjun was grateful to them for that.

"is anyone hungry..?" beomgyu asked, his hand subconsciously sliding over to yeonjun's stomach. after a moment of hesitation that proved to be his permission, he slipped his warm hand under the older's shirt, frowning when he caught the way the older sucked in a bit at the contact.

beomgyu's flattened his hand against yeonjun's belly, unbothered by the little ridges of healed skin as he began to make circular motions. the simple act was enough to have yeonjun flushing pink, his stomach twisting into lovesick knots at the simplistic intimacy of it.

"i'm not.." taehyun muttered, and soobin didn't bother to reply. beomgyu wasn't either, being as his stomach was accustomed to going long periods without eating, but really the question was directed to make sure yeonjun had been eating.

after a few moments of swirling his thumb around yeonjun's thin stomach, he allowed his hand to settle flat against the skin, soaking up the warmth as he relished the contact between the two.

"we ate earlier." wooyoung said after a moment, watching yeonjun with a small smile, being as the older's eyes had almost fluttered closed, a pink hue settled on his cheeks. he was simply overjoyed with the fact that his best friend had found someone to take care of him.

something seemed to suddenly click in yeonjun's mind because his eyes shot open, effectively startling beomgyu, who had been relaxed against him.

"i just remembered something- from when xion and his bitches beat me-" yeonjun's words were quick and random, and he was immediately shifting around on the couch. he pulled out his phone a moment after, hurriedly unlocking it as the rest of the room watched him in confusion. even beomgyu was confused.

yeonjun's mind was racing as he searched through his photos, only pushing beomgyu further past confusion.

did he take a picture of the boys who fought him? what good would that do, other than getting them a scolding?

beomgyu's thoughts were proved to be drastically wrong when yeonjun found what he was looking for with a triumphant shout. soobin only sent a glare across the room at the loud noise, but yeosang, wooyoung, and taehyun were watching intently.

"i started recording when i picked my phone up after falling- i got it all on video! everything xion said- it's on here! we can use it as evidence and take him to court, so we can lock that fucker up!" yeonjun exclaimed, his body practically trembling with excitement.

everyone was left with their mouths agape, eyes round in shock. beomgyu was in disbelief at the mere thought, the thought of xion being locked away, unable to hurt him any further than he already had.

it almost brought him to tears.

the all too familiar pricking of his throat annoyed beomgyu, his eyes beginning to twinkle as the forthcoming tears rose to his face. yeonjun's free hand was immediately holding the younger's, his thumb tracing over the delicate skin of beomgyu's knuckles.

"i'm not playing the video out loud." yeonjun stated suddenly, remembering the things that xion actually had said, how much they would hurt beomgyu despite only being a few sentences.