𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

buckle up 🤭

another month had passed of practically the same schedule; go to school, suffer, miss each other, repeat. beomgyu and yeonjun could only be grateful that the end of the year was coming, and with it would bring their graduation.

yeonjun had continued to receive slightly threatening messages, but continued to hide it from the younger. not that he was being secretive about it, but he wanted to find out who it was before he would tell beomgyu. the fragile younger didn't need anything extra to stress him out, and yeonjun would make sure of that.

now beomgyu and yeonjun were excitedly making their way up the steps to the younger's room, hands tightly clasped as the brown haired led them.

"bye romeo don't disturb us today!" beomgyu yelled to the blue haired in the house, giggling a bit to himself and uncaring as to if soobin really heard it. yeonjun raised an eyebrow at this but of course allowed himself to be yanked into beomgyu's room, the younger shutting the door abruptly once they were inside.

they were out of breath from their sprint, being as beomgyu had practically dragged yeonjun the entire way from school to home in a run.

"what was all that for??" yeonjun asked breathlessly, kicking his shoes off as he waited for the younger to follow suit. when beomgyu didn't reply and instead busied himself with untying his shoes at an incredibly slow pace, yeonjun began to pout a bit.

"and i thought i was your romeo, not soobin." yeonjun gave a defiant pout, round eyes watching his brown haired boyfriend. beomgyu finally turned around to be met with the sight of the pouting boy, his arms crossed as he looked down at the younger with sparkling eyes.

"you are," beomgyu began, trying not to laugh when he saw yeonjun give him a pointed look, "that's why i told him not to bother us." beomgyu grinned, bursting into a small fit of giggles at yeonjun's now shocked expression.

"what does that mean..?" the black haired asked, but nevertheless a small pit of excitement sparked in the depths of his stomach.

beomgyu didn't reply; instead he made his way to the older with a glint of mischief left to sparkle in his eyes.

the brown haired's hands came up to rest on yeonjun's shoulders, staring sternly into his eyes as if he was a scolding parent.

"imagine if we weren't gay, and we acted.. straight." beomgyu burst out, unable to hold yeonjun's confused gaze any longer. yeonjun was concerned for the younger but not seriously, a small grin finding his lips at his boyfriend's silliness.

"i'm glad we aren't." yeonjun said softly, stepping forwards to close the small space between their bodies. beomgyu's hands shifted from yeonjun's shoulders to behind his neck, clasping his fingers as he lightly pressed against the boy to bring his face closer.

"your hair is getting long. it's cute." beomgyu commented, his fingers busy twirling the longer strands of black hair, a fond smile upon his lips. yeonjun flushed a bit at the small compliment, looking slightly down at the boy he'd do anything for.

the younger then began to walk forwards, therefore causing yeonjun to take a tentative step backwards as he watched curiously. beomgyu continued to twirl his hair softly as he continued to walk them backwards, stopping with a satisfied hum when yeonjun's calves hit the edge of the bed.

"let me know if you get uncomfortable with anything at any time, okay?" beomgyu said, a serious tone filling his voice despite the innocent one from a moment before.

yeonjun gulped as he tried to figure out what beomgyu was up to, but the pit of excitement in his stomach was ever growing. he nodded faintly, refusing to break the eye contact that beomgyu was so set on holding.