𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

"i have to run back to the store, i forgot to get the bread i always get. i'll be back soon. i'll bring you back a surprise, so stay in your room until i tell you you can come out, okay?" soobin instructed to a beomgyu with a bored looking expression.

the younger was unfazed as he waved soobin off, sticking his tongue out at the older as he began to make his way to his room.

"bread is more important than beomgyu." the brown haired mocked playfully, snapping his head back to see the blue haired's reaction. soobin was staring down at his phone, not paying attention to the boy on the steps.

beomgyu scoffed before sprinting up the rest of the way of  steps, appearing in his room and shutting the door softly behind him. he missed yeonjun, as looking at his empty bed reminded him of the older boy, but nevertheless the fox like boy was always on beomgyu's mind anyways.

be flopped onto his bed and pulled out his phone, frowning at the lack of messages from his boyfriend. but it didn't really bother him, as the pair had seen each other just an hour or two ago.

he decided he would take a nap to pass the time quicker, playing some music softly out loud as he snatched the covers over his body and snuggled into them.

soobin grabbed his keys and rushed out of the house, baffled and also anxious at the context of the message he had received, surprisingly from wooyoung.

'call me asap. i need your help & don't tell gyu'

so now soobin was getting into his car and getting situated, anxiety pricking his cheeks as he waited for wooyoung to pick up.

wooyoung jumped at the sudden loud noise of his phone ringing, quickly answering it. he took note of how yeonjun was unfazed by it, noticing the older staring towards the dimming sky blankly.

"what's going on??" came soobin's voice from the other end of the phone. (stan omega x)

"soobin! thank god-" wooyoung breathed out, and at the mention of the boy's name, only yeonjun's eyes shifted to face his best friend.

"are you alone??" wooyoung questioned, and breathed a sigh of relief when soobin hummed in agreement.

"fucking xion and i guess two other guys came and harassed jun and they fucking beat him half to death- soobin i don't know what to do i can't carry him and he can't walk-" wooyoung's voice was increasingly becoming more panicked, wavering a bit as he neared the end of his sentence.

soobin's stomach dropped.

"is he conscious? where are you?" soobin asked, thinking he sounded composed, but wooyoung heard the panic in the blue haired's voice.

wooyoung glanced back to the black haired boy, who's face was now slowly beginning to bruise in some areas. yeonjun was still just blankly staring up at the sky, his eyes flicking back and forth across it.

wooyoung tore his eyes away from the older and tried to formulate exactly how yeonjun was, because he wasn't sure if yeonjun was exactly okay.

"he's um- he's conscious, but.. but he's just staring- soobin he's so bruised and bloody-" wooyoung was fighting tears of panic and anxiousness as he stared at his best friend.

yeonjun's hair was messed up, as were his clothes. the boy was still clutching his stomach, pain written on his expression blatantly. yet still, yeonjun didn't flinch at any of wooyoung's words.

his mind was blank, yet swirling with thousands of thoughts.

could he have fought back better?
is it wrong to hide this from beomgyu?
was yeonjun the problem?
should he take himself out of the equation to save everyone else the bit of pain?
why was xion doing this?
would he and beomgyu ever find peace from it?
was he even worth the struggle?
and was he supposed to be hurting this much?