𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖎𝖝

this chapter will contain some time skips so that i can progress on their relationship and in the book so bear with me
sorry for the wait as well </3

one week had passed since the pair had had their enjoyable day, one week full of frustration and dislike.

exams were coming up and almost the entire school was plunged into struggling with studying, leaving a tense atmosphere that nobody wanted to be trapped in.

"have i ever mentioned how much i fucking hate school!" beomgyu all but yelled, smacking his hands down onto the cafeteria table with an exasperated huff. a few heads turned to his outburst, to which he immediately shot down with a glare, angrily turning back to the paper on the table.

"it's just a few exams, you're smart and you'll pass. now sit down and stop drawing attention to us, i've been telling you this for literal months-" soobin whined, hiding his face with a hand shielding his forehead.

beomgyu shot him another glare, going to stand up with a mischievous glint.

"do not." soobin threatened, sending an equally dirty glare to the younger, who was about to step onto the table. beomgyu huffed again and plopped back into his seat, making it known that he was indeed pouting at the older's lack of fun.

"what if i go kidnap yeonjun from his teacher~" beomgyu chimed, swinging his feet annoyedly, looking to soobin with round eyes. the older lifted his head with yet another glare, and beomgyu knew that look obviously meant no.

kai and taehyun joined the table next, with the younger of the two taking his rightful place next to the blue haired boy. taehyun glanced around the table for a moment before decidedly taking his seat next to beomgyu, timidly sitting.

"is yeonjun not coming today?" taehyun asked, his blonde hair falling into his face as he leaned onto his elbows on the table. beomgyu was busy scribbling down random answers to his homework, only sparing a small glance to the side at the blonde's question.

"he had to stay behind for something." soobin answered for the brown haired, sending a small glance to beomgyu, who wasn't paying attention.

his foot was tapping, his mind was frustrated, his eyebrows were pushed down onto his face to form a deep frown.

"at least when i'm homeless and jobless in 10 years, i'll know that a squared plus b squared equals c squared!" beomgyu exclaimed sarcastically, dramatically slapping his cheeks as he widened his mouth to pretend to be overjoyed at that simple fact.

kai snorted at that, smacking his hand over his mouth when beomgyu lifted his head to send him a death glare.

-

yeonjun swung his feet as he tried to focus on the paper he had been given, marked with a '70' circled in a big red circle. he was given the chance to retake his history test in preparation for their upcoming exams, so he was stuck staring blankly at the packet of questions.

his phone sat untouched on the desk, face up and ignored as yeonjun gnawed on his lower lip as he was almost brought to tears due to the simple frustration of the questions.

"i'm gonna run to the bathroom, continue your test please." his teacher instructed, casting a stern glance to the black haired boy. yeonjun waved her off, not bothering to lift his tear-brimmed eyes.

almost as if on command, as soon as she stepped out of the room, his phone lit up with a message. yeonjun's heart softened at the thought of it being beomgyu, so with a quick glance around the room, he grabbed his phone and tapped the screen.