𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

#1 in yeongyu thank y'all so much <3 & 283 reads on chap 26 within 2 days what- 😭

-

beomgyu's eyes looked up into yeonjun's, the older's twinkling lightly despite the lack of light.

the moment of realization hit, and yeonjun was shoved harshly backwards, beomgyu's hands already out of the older's hoodie pocket.

"why the fuck would you do that!?" beomgyu yelled, taking a few steps backwards as he glared down the dazed boy.

yeonjun's eyes were soft, his expression shifting to one filled with confusion and sadness.

"why'd you kiss back..." yeonjun said softly, keeping his eyes cast to the ground that he could barely even see.

beomgyu stood, numerous emotions flowing through his body seemingly more than blood did.

"i don't fucking understand you! you're such a bitch to me, then you turn around and kiss me! fuck off!" beomgyu screamed, his distraught and angry voice echoing around the dark and empty park.

yeonjun kept his eyes cast down, and due to the darkness, beomgyu couldn't see the smirk playing across the older's face.

"thanks for treating me like every boy you meet." beomgyu spat, harshly wiping off his lips before turning on his heel.

"actually! you don't deserve to sit there in silence! speak up, yeonjun!" beomgyu yelled, clawing at the edges of his sweater in hopes that it would magically warm his shivering body.

it didn't, and now he couldn't hide the obvious shivers vibrating throughout his body.

"why. did. you. kiss. me." beomgyu said through gritted teeth, both from anger and being cold.

yeonjun finally lifted his head, the mischievous smirk on full display for beomgyu to see.

"did you like it...? you kissed back." yeonjun stated, his devilish eyes meeting beomgyu's anger filled ones.

beomgyu's jaw dropped and his body seemed to move on its own accord, hands pushing harshly against yeonjun's body. the boy was sent backwards once more, but he was able to catch himself before he plummeted to the cold concrete.

"beomgyu..? is that you?" a voice called, causing both boys to snap their heads to the direction of it.

beomgyu froze, the voice was unfamiliar, and he couldn't see three feet in front of him.

"who's asking?" beomgyu forced out, taking a chance to glare yeonjun down once more. yeonjun just smirked and winked at him, turning back to the stranger.

a phone flashlight then illuminated the small area, casting a harsh light onto yeonjun and beomgyu as they stood, staring into the darkness.

the light then flashed to its owner, and relief washed over beomgyu at the sight.

"yeosang? what are you doing out so late?" beomgyu questioned, momentarily forgetting that he was pissed.

yeosang smiled, lowering his flashlight to the ground, stepping closer to beomgyu in the process. he shot a questioning look to yeonjun, who was stood with his arms crossed against his chest as he watched the two.

"i always take a night walk here, i live right down the road. is he bothering you?" yeosang asked, apprehension forming at the tension built between the two.

"yes he is, aren't you?" beomgyu glared at the taller, tapping his foot to save the repressed anger from bubbling over.

yeonjun shrugged, stepping forward to ruffle beomgyu's hair teasingly. yeosang watched the two with a raised eyebrow, unsure if he needed to step in or let them handle it on their own.