𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

as students of the school dispersed to their rightful places, eight boys traveled in a group to the parking lot. for the two that weren't a couple, they were walking very close to each other, and any passersby would assume there were four relationships going on.

yeonjun's hand was itching to reach down and snatch up beomgyu's smaller one, but as he was unsure of how the younger would feel on affection in public, he kept his hand to himself. beomgyu could feel the older keep shooting him small looks, and each time he noticed it he couldn't help but flash a small grin.

taehyun and jungwon were sending small tentative glances towards each other, and when the other would notice they would flash a smile and turn away. soobin and kai were holding hands as they walked off to the side, lost in their own little world. yeosang and wooyoung had their arms slung around each other's waists as they led the group, being as they were one of the only ones who drove to school, taehyun being the other.

wooyoung walked with a small bounce in his step, leaving yeosang to chuckle as he followed his boyfriend to his own car.

"beomgyu, do you wanna go somewhere? it doesn't have to be anywhere big, just like to get coffee or something. i've missed you a lot and i think it would be fun." taehyun chimed, walking a bit closer to the mentioned boy to hold better conversation.

beomgyu's eyes lit up at the idea, because while it was hard for him to find enjoyment in anything currently, he did miss taehyun a bunch. he agreed almost immediately and taehyun did a small jump of triumph, excitedly shaking the older's arm with a wide smile.

jungwon continued to walk close to his blonde boyfriend with a happy smile on his face, as he had been told countless times how much taehyun missed beomgyu. and of course beomgyu missed taehyun, as the pair had been inseparable for years before. beomgyu missed everyone really, but it was so genuinely exhausting to even begin to think of making plans.

yeonjun had stayed quiet throughout their almost immediate planning, his eyebrows furrowing as his lower lip slowly crept out.

the eight boys stopped as they reached yeosang's car, with yeosang and wooyoung turning to the rest of them with small smiles.

"we'll see you tomorrow!" wooyoung chirped, detaching from yeosang's side to make his way to yeonjun, a small smile on his face. yeonjun watched as he approached and wondered what the younger would have to say, hoping it wasn't anything about him and beomgyu.

wooyoung clapped his hand against yeonjun's back and in doing so, slightly pulled him away from the younger whom he was always attached to. the others weren't really paying attention either way, as taehyun and beomgyu were now caught up in talking about where they'd go, and soobin and kai were off in their own world.

"push your eyebrows back up and pull your lip back in, you almost look, dare i say, jealous?" wooyoung teased, keeping his voice low enough to avoid drawing beomgyu's attention. yeonjun's eyebrows set deeper into his face at that, his gaze turning cold as he stared at his best friend.

"i am not." yeonjun grumbled, his eyes leaving wooyoung to flick over the brown haired excitedly talking to taehyun. the sight made his mood sour almost instantly, and he turned back to wooyoung with a roll of his eyes at the sight of his smirk.

"stop. we're not together so i have no reason to be jealous, i just-"

"hyung? did you want me to bring you something back? i know you haven't eaten much today." beomgyu asked, eyes wide and pure as he looked up towards the older. wooyoung jabbed yeonjun in the ribs out of sight of beomgyu, a playful glimmer to his eyes as he watched.

yeonjun was almost speechless, his chest tightening a bit from how utterly adorable beomgyu looked at the moment, his mind blanking.

"i know you wanted to hang out after school and i'm sorry, it's just- taehyun is really excited but i don't want you to feel left out and-" beomgyu was rambling out of fear for upsetting yeonjun.