𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

sunoo was panicking.

sunghoon was supposed to be arriving any minute and sunoo could not get his damn makeup right.

"no no no! no-stop! oh my god." sunoo groaned, yelling at himself for not being able to apply the makeup in the way he wanted. his brown eyeshadow kept smudging any time he would wipe away his failed eyeliner attempts, which was in turn wiping away his concealer.

sunoo groaned and poured at his reflection, the smudged brown shadow reaching towards his cheeks instead of snugly resting by his lower lashes.

"why can't you just work in my favor for once.." sunoo whispered, glaring down at the makeup that splayed across his desk. his eyes flashed up to the mirror and he frowned again, tears of frustration threatening to prick his eyes like a pin cushion.

the vibration of his phone distracted him for a moment, his watery eyes flashing down to read the message.

sunghoon
>i'll be there in 3 minutes
> :)

sunoo's heart dropped at the words, glancing back up as more frustration overtook his body.

he knew he shouldn't wear makeup to impress sunghoon, as the white haired boy had already told him numerous times how pretty he looked without it. but sunoo just felt self conscious. he felt his cheeks were too round, or his eyes were too small, or his lips weren't nice enough.

"why is nothing working in my favor." sunoo whispered, the first tear slipping down his face from fear of a ruined night. he didn't bother to touch his makeup, or to even wipe the tear.

he sat there in silence out of frustration and helplessness.

sunoo's ears picked up a car outside, and then the engine went silent.

"oh fuck oh no." sunoo whispered, standing up abruptly and knocking his chair back a bit. he didn't have to worry about parents, as he lived with his older brother.

"sunoooo!! your date is here!" speak of the devil.

"i know hangyeom!! just- god why. i'm coming!" sunoo called, panicking as he glanced in the mirror at his disheveled makeup. he frantically looked for something and snatched it off of his desk before pulling it on.

it was a large face mask, a medical one like doctors would wear. he fixed it to cover up his face to his eyes, then sprinted out of his room and down the steps. hangyeom was sprawled out on the couch, a brown haired boy nestled into his lap, the pair comfortably watching a movie.

"oh he's cute sunoo, you didn't tell me how pretty he was. i opened the door and said you'd be out soon, he's on the front porch." hangyeom said nonchalantly, turning back to his movie and petting his boyfriend on the head. junghoon looked up for a moment to wave to the youngest, a smile flashing before he turned back to the movie as well.

sunoo gripped his light pink hair and groaned, making his way to the front door as a bit of anxiety sparked in his heart. his hand grasped the door knob and he faltered for a moment, instead looking out of the peep hole to see the breathtaking boy calmly standing on the steps.

"just open the door sunny." hangyeom chimed, and sunoo turned to see his matching pink haired brother giving him a small thumbs up. sunoo frowned underneath his mask and turned back to the door and situated his hand on it, taking one long deep breath before turning it.

sunghoon was slightly startled at the abruptness of the door opening, but nevertheless presented with a charming smile, his smile growing into a real one when he realized he was looking at sunoo.

"hi." sunghoon breathed out, his heart rate picking up upon the presence of the younger. he took in the boy's appearance and was confused when he saw the mask covering sunoo's face, but he seemed to be dressed to go out.