𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

"beomgyu, we have to go to school."

"absolutely not." beomgyu replied immediately, pushing himself further under the cover of yeosang's large and comfortable blanket. the end of it was tugged lightly, but he refused to let go.

"i'll call soobin." yeosang threatened, knowing the younger didn't necessarily want to see the aforementioned boy. beomgyu cracked an eye open at this, his long brown hair falling across his face as he tried to decide if it was worth it to get up or not.

"no you won't." beomgyu said carelessly, slapping the covers back over his messy head as quickly as possible.

a harsh tug yanked the blanket from beomgyu's grip, revealing his small body curled up into a comfortable ball. yeosang chuckled, plopping the blanket onto the floor before grabbing hold of one of beomgyu's legs.

the boy screamed, clawing at the bedsheets as he began to be dragged across the bed, to a fate he knew he'd hate.

"sangie i don't wanna go to school. yeonjun is gonna be there. so is soobin and the rest of my friends, they're gonna hound me about running away." beomgyu groaned, quite literally dreading the encounters.

"it'll be okay, it's because they care about you. as for yeonjun, i don't know what his problem is. did he do anything to you last night?" yeosang questioned, still concerned at the fact that beomgyu and yeonjun were alone for who knows how long.

beomgyu's mind flashed back to yeonjun kissing him and his stomach dropped, heart beginning to thump.

"you wanna know..?" beomgyu whispered, looking up at yeosang with eyes that showed no emotion.

"if you're not comf-"

"he fucking kissed me." beomgyu whispered harshly, as if in disbelief that the whole ordeal had happened.

yeosang's eyes widened and his jaw dropped open slightly, moving forward to comfort beomgyu, but the younger had already stood up and had disappeared out of the room.

"beomgyu.. me and wooyoung can guard you from him today if you want, i heard about what happened with the guitar.." yeosang trailed, recalling how wooyoung had come over furious and yelled about his best friend.

"i don't want you two to be burdened by me." beomgyu called, now standing in the kitchen as he began pulling on his shoes.

yeosang stepped into the kitchen as well, watching the brunette hastily pull on his shoes. beomgyu finished and stood up, swinging yeosang's front door open before looking back to him sadly.

"i have to go home and change before school, i hate to just up and leave but i really just want to change into something comfortable." beomgyu said quickly, suddenly looking down to the clothes yeosang had leant him.

"oh! i'll change really quick and put my other-"

"keep them. bring them back later or at school, you're fine, don't stress." yeosang smiled, watching the relief wash over beomgyu's tired and stressed face.

"thank you yeosang, i owe you!" beomgyu said, now disappearing down the steps of the apartment complex at a quick rate. yeosang just chuckled, waving goodbye before shutting his door so that he could get ready as well.

-

the lunch bell rang, and with it came the swarm of students ready to be freed from their prison.

a tall black haired boy stayed towards the back of the crowd, eyes scanning for a bright red haired boy.

"yeonjun!" the sudden calling of his name caused yeonjun to turn, coming face to face with hyunjin. the red haired motioned for him to go to the bathroom, the pair slipping away from the crowd and emerging into the empty bathroom.