𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

three days had passed and it was now friday, and beomgyu was anxious but excited to busk again, giving him jittery nerves as he waited for 7pm.

"i'm sorry i can't make it." yeonjun frowned, looking down as he held the younger in a hug. beomgyu shook his head in denial immediately, not wanting the older to feel bad at all.

"no! you already had plans, i understand that, don't worry about it okay?" beomgyu shot back, as he knew how easily yeonjun could take things to heart and stay upset over them.

yeonjun sighed a bit and released the hug, pouting down at the boy stood in front of him. beomgyu smiled at him, a true smile that yeonjun knew was real.

"next time i'm coming and cheering annoyingly in the front." yeonjun chuckled, ruffling beomgyu's hair. the younger just smiled at the older, his heart swelling at the mere sight of his smile.

"let's not." beomgyu teased, pinching yeonjun's cheek annoyingly before detaching from the hug to run away. yeonjun watched him sprint away for a second before taking off running after him, a scream erupting from the younger when he realized.

they were walking to the convenience store by beomgyu's house, where xion had found beomgyu in the alley that night and he had fled to yeonjun's house. but beomgyu wasn't scared anymore, he had yeonjun and even if they weren't dating yet, he knew it was only a matter of time.

beomgyu loved that about yeonjun. how he didn't want to rush into anything, and always made sure beomgyu was comfortable with anything, and was especially respectful when it came to handling the trauma the brown haired had formed.

the way that yeonjun would warn beomgyu any time before he was going to touch his waist, or would ask first because he knew beomgyu was most sensitive there due to xion. or even when it was dark and the boy would begin to panic, yeonjun knew and was there to immediately comfort him and tell him it was alright, and that it was just the two of them present.

beomgyu would no longer deny the obvious feelings he held for the older being as they had already confessed, but deep inside his heart he could feel something else materializing.

something that scared him.

beomgyu was the first to reach the convenience store and ripped the door open with a squeal, earning a frown from the cashier as he burst into the store. yeonjun was hot on his tail, out of breath as he stepped into the store and leaned against the wall for a moment to catch his breath.

beomgyu had speed walked (only for the cashier's sake) to a random aisle and ducked down, hoping yeonjun hadn't seen him. the older was too busy trying to catch his breath to see where beomgyu had gone, and a very faint spark of anxiety bounced around his chest.

he didn't like when the younger was out of sight.

beomgyu got distracted with his hiding as his eyes fell on packaged ramen, knowing yeonjun loved it dearly. he found himself reaching down and within a few seconds his hands were full, awkwardly crouching so that they didn't fall, but also so he wouldn't give his place away.

yeonjun had caught his breath, and was now prowling down the main aisle, glancing down each row that he passed by, looking for his mischievous bear cub.

he eventually saw a mess of brown hair crouched down, his arms full with something the older couldn't make out.

"found you." yeonjun chuckled, making his way down the aisle to the boy with his hands in his pockets. beomgyu looked up and smiled despite being found, presenting his find to the older with excitement.

"ramen!!" yeonjun squealed, and immediately smacked a hand over his mouth at the volume of his voice. beomgyu just burst into a giggle and began to walk, bumping purposefully into yeonjun's shoulder as if to tell him to follow.