𝖙𝖜𝖔

yeonjun had slipped away to the bathroom, knowing the consequences of facing the principal yet again. he rifled through his bag before yanking out a bottle of pills, not bothering to check the label as he already knew what he had.

he popped the cap and downed 2 pills dry, shoving them back into the depths of his tattered canvas bookbag.

his head snapped up at the sound of the bathroom door opening, and he rushed into a stall and locked the door. the footsteps continued until yeonjun could see the person's feet underneath his stall door.

"alright yeonjun, get out now."

"fuck off beomgyu." yeonjun growled, making it known that he was getting more comfortable instead of getting up.

"would be such a shame if i were to.. i don't know.. call for mr lee?!" beomgyu taunted, unable to hide the growing smile on his face.

yeonjun became more angry by the second, but refused to exit the stall when that was exactly what beomgyu wanted.

"you wouldn't." yeonjun said matter-of-factly, as he had already warned beomgyu previously about what would happen if he ratted out the older.

"unfortunate. MISTER LEE!! MIS-"

yeonjun had flung open the door and had his large hand clamped tightly over beomgyu's mouth, glaring daggers at him.

beomgyu had won.

"lht gho of me behore i bite you." beomgyu mumbled around yeonjun's hand, glaring up at the slightly taller with just as much hatred as he was given.

"speak one more word and i'll make sure you can't." yeonjun snapped, removing his hand from the boy's mouth.

beomgyu made a dramatic show of zipping his mouth with an invisible zipper, then reaching out with his invisible key and handing it to yeonjun.

yeonjun went to snatch the 'key', but beomgyu had already snatched it back, a smug grin on his face.

"welp! looks like i can speak now! oh please mr yeonjun please make me unable to talk!!" beomgyu mocked, putting on an overly exaggerated frown as he looked up to the other.

yeonjun clenched his jaw as he stepped back, resisting the urge to sucker punch the boy once more.

"what a waste of space." yeonjun said nonchalantly, pushing harshly past beomgyu and exiting the bathroom.

"this waste of space covered your ass!! so how about treat me with some respect next time i lie to the principal for you~" beomgyu called out, knowing yeonjun would stop and turn around.

and he was correct.

yeonjun had stopped, slowly turning around to face him once more.

"what?" yeonjun forced out through gritted teeth, unsure as if to believe the little rat in front of him.

"oh nevermind, forgot i can't speak." beomgyu grinned, zipping up his mouth once more and skipping past yeonjun.

yeonjun grabbed the neck of beomgyu's hoodie and held him in place, preventing him from leaving.

"tell me." he said, burning holes into the younger's taunting expression.

beomgyu shrugged and began to mimic a mime, putting up his hands around his body as if he was in an invisible box.

"god damnit!" yeonjun yelled, pushing beomgyu against the wall of the bathroom out of frustration.

beomgyu didn't falter his nonchalant expression, looking to the older with a bored look.

"you owe me." beomgyu finally said, trying his hardest not to laugh in the other's face.

"excuse me??" yeonjun was shocked, to say the least.

"unless you want the whole school to know that choi yeonjun had his puny little ass saved by the golden boy; choi beomgyu!!" beomgyu explained, smug expression never leaving.

"the fuck does that mean??" yeonjun asked, subconsciously tightening his grip against beomgyu's shirt.

beomgyu just shrugged, until yeonjun pressed him harder against the wall.

"told the principal you got sick after seeing my blood and went home. now i expect you to be on one knee tonight for our proposal." beomgyu smirked, loving the way he seemed to set off all the bombs in yeonjun's mind.

"i don't owe you anything!!" yeonjun yelled, anger bubbling to the surface at the thought of being indebted to such an annoying person.

"then i guess everyone will know~" yeonjun stiffened slightly at these words.

"what do you want." yeonjun practically growled out, voice low and menacing as he glared at beomgyu.

"hmmm, you have to... refrain from verbally or physically abusing me for a week!! if you fail, i'll reset the time every time you do it." beomgyu said, now grinning from ear to ear at his proposition.

yeonjun seemed to visibly pale, slight panic beginning to brew in his stomach.

suck up to the little golden boy?? fuck no.

but he has leverage.

"one week??" yeonjun asked, not letting it show that he was anxious. his pills seemed to be kicking in now, calming down his senses but heightening his anxiety.

"yup!" the latter replied, popping the 'p' in his word.

"fine." yeonjun agreed, letting go of beomgyu's shirt and letting him move freely once more.

"perfect!! we start right now!" beomgyu clapped his hands together, smug grin plastered to his face.

yeonjun internally groaned at their agreement already, ever so slightly flicking his head to acknowledge what the younger had said.

"well now, i must be off little choi," beomgyu paused to pinch yeonjun's cheeks, "my colleagues await me! have fun~" he giggled, disappearing out of the bathroom and leaving yeonjun at a loss for words.

of course, there was a slew of words that he could say, but he wanted to get this week over quickly.