𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖔𝖓𝖊

beomgyu had fallen asleep in yeonjun's embrace, his face buried in the older's chest the entire time.

as he slept, yeonjun had just silently stared down at him, tears welling in his eyes each time he remembered the truly broken look upon beomgyu's face.

taehyun had painstakingly stepped into a spare room and was currently on the phone with a fuming yet sobbing soobin, and wooyoung had informed yeonjun that soobin and kai would be coming over. yeonjun had just numbly nodded, running his hand through beomgyu's messy and knotted hair.

it had been 20 minutes since yeonjun had kicked everyone out and in that 20 minutes beomgyu had passed out from exhaustion, leaving a heartbroken friend group.

"where is he?!?" yeonjun realized soobin had arrived, but couldn't be bothered to even lift his head in acknowledgment.

"get off him!" soobin snapped, his hand going to tug at yeonjun's pants, but it was intercepted midair by yeosang.

"don't touch either of them. and don't you dare wake him up." yeosang's voice was low and threatening, as he didn't know soobin and also didn't care.

soobin's tearful eyes widened but he stepped back abruptly, his hands instinctively raising as if to show he wouldn't do anything. wooyoung panicked at the thought of more violence and placed his hands on yeosang's shoulders, guiding him backwards to sit on the floor away from soobin.

kai was already crying, holding onto soobin as the older boy guided them to an open spot on the carpeted floor, taehyun joining them with a scared looking jungwon at his side.

wooyoung and yeosang were sat on the other side of the room, with wooyoung trying to calm down the stress in yeosang.

"i'm sorry i wasn't there.." yeonjun whispered, drawing everyone's attention to the pair.

the black haired was twirling a piece of the youngers's knotted hair between his fingers, eyes zoned out on beomgyu's sleeping face.

"that bastard did that shit in my bed... what is wrong with him..." yeonjun whispered again, his hand now caressing beomgyu's bruised cheek.

wooyoung had been told by beomgyu that xion kept hitting him, and forcing him to do things no one should be forced to do, ever. which only made yeonjun's anger worse, but as soon as he had seen how frail and broken the younger looked, his anger dissipated.

a loud thump made everyone jump, and yeonjun lifted his head angrily to see soobin had bumped the bookshelf that was half leaning, causing it to fall the rest of the way.

beomgyu jumped, his entire body jolting in yeonjun's arms as his eyes opened wide, filled with pure panic.

"beomgyu hey, hey calm down, it was just soobin." yeonjun soothed immediately, bringing himself to a half sitting position once he saw the younger sit up.

beomgyu's eyes were still wide and panicked, his chest rising sharply as his breathing picked up, eyes darting around the room frantically to examine each person's face. he landed on yeonjun last, expression going blank as he tried to figure out where he was and why he was with so many people.

"beomgyu, hey, look at me." yeonjun instructed, placing his hand on beomgyu's cheek to ground him and make him look.

beomgyu did so, his panic lessening at the small gesture, even if it was from yeonjun of all people.

but his gaze wandered back to the curious and concerned eyes all around the room, his heart rate quickening to an even faster pace than before.

"everyone out." yeonjun said sternly, eyes landing on each person as he waited for them to obey.