𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

! self harm scars & suicidal talk !

"what's with the switch up??" wooyoung demanded, sending yeonjun a glare from his spot on the couch.

the two had gone to yeonjun's house after school, as wooyoung had some things he wanted to say.

yeonjun looked up from the food he was cooking with round eyes, sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck at the mention of the younger and their recent interactions.

"don't know, feeling generous today." yeonjun said finally, keeping the usual cocky tone to his voice once again.

because honestly, he couldn't answer.

wooyoung huffed and pressed himself into the cushions of yeonjun's couch, waiting for the older to finish what he was doing.

yeonjun eventually emerged into the living room with two bowls in his hands, handing one carefully to wooyoung before sitting next to him.

"you better not be fucking trying anything with him yeonjun. i'm being so serious right now, i'll rip your dick off if this is some sick plan to get back at him." wooyoung snarled, causing yeonjun to inhale the bite of fruity pebbles that was currently being shoveled into his mouth.

yeonjun sputtered and tried to calm his raging cough, failing as he doubled over, cereal now splayed across his lap.

wooyoung felt his lips quirking up as a laugh bubbled in his chest, unable to maintain his tough demeanor as he burst into a cackle. (witch cackle wooyoung)

yeonjun was still suffering by the time he realized the milk and cereal displayed across his lap and floor, face falling at the sight.

"my floors!!" yeonjun screamed, the scream coming out broken from the coughs that kept making way.

wooyoung only laughed harder, gasping for air as he smacked the couch, eyes shut and head thrown back.

yeonjun sank to the floor in his sopping sweatpants, the smell of milk and fruity pebbles wafting into his senses. the milk was spilled all across the wooden floors, puddling with small multicolored flakes as decorations.

yeonjun sprang up from the floor to grab paper towels, skidding on his now wet socks back to the mess at hand.

within a few moments everything was cleaned, except for the black haired's ego. wooyoung had since calmed down slightly, still giggling occasionally and having to turn his head away to avoid more giggles.

"yeah yeah.." yeonjun muttered playfully, grabbing the sopping paper towel and chucking it at wooyoung's unsuspecting face. the impact made a wet smack sound, but the scream directly after it rung yeonjun's ears.

"YEONJUN I SWEAR TO GOD!!" wooyoung screamed, flinging the wet paper towel across the room as he vigorously rubbed his milk covered face into yeonjun's couch cushions.

"HEY!" yeonjun yelled, hooking his arms under wooyoung's legs and yanking him off the couch. his body made a loud thump as he hit the floor, releasing another exaggerated screech that yeonjun laughed at.

"you're lucky i love you." wooyoung grumbled, sitting comfortably in yeonjun's lap where he had been pulled to.

yeonjun just grinned and wrapped his arms tightly around wooyoung, breathing in the delicious scent of now lukewarm milk and soggy fruity pebbles.

"we need to shower nowww." wooyoung whined into yeonjun's shoulder. yeonjun giggled and squeezed him tightly once before releasing the younger, waiting for him to stand so that he could as well.