𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

"sir, could i please use the bathroom?" yeonjun called, an endearing tone to his voice as to convince the man sat behind the wooden desk at the back of the classroom. the man looked up and yeonjun could see the man's face fall, because yeonjun hadn't exactly been an angel in this class.

"yeonjun- i know how you are and my other students need to be able to go when they need." the teacher said, a slight stern hint to his voice as he looked at the boy closest to his desk.

the teacher had moved yeonjun to the very back and closest to his own desk when the boy's antics first started, but it didn't stop him. he would throw balled up papers, go on his phone, listen to music, skip his work, talk back in class, the usual attitude in a teenage boy that was way higher than normal.

but yeonjun had calmed down recently, and the teacher was surprised a bit if he was being honest. he didn't know what had caused the sudden change, but whatever it was, he was grateful to.

he had no idea it was the small brunette boy that tended to occupy the music room during lunch.

"you promise to not skip? at least come back within 30 minutes." the teacher said a bit softer upon seeing yeonjun's rounded and soft eyes.

"i would never do that sir, where ever could you get that assumption??" yeonjun teased, a cheeky smile finding his face as he stood up to take the pass that was held out towards him. the teacher just rolled his eyes as he chuckled a bit, watching the black haired troublemaker make his way towards the door.

yeonjun actually did have to pee though, bouncing a bit as he rushed himself down the hall towards the bathroom.

he found the bathroom empty and did his business quickly, going to wash his hands.

yeonjun stared at himself in the mirror for a moment, taking in everything about his face that he tended to ignore. what he found most prominent was the glimmer in his eyes and the now practically constant pink tint to his cheeks.

even the way his hair sat on his head made him look more innocent and approachable, much different from the yeonjun everyone else knew.

all of these changes made by one singular boy.

footsteps at the bathroom entrance brought him out of his mind and he focused on washing his hands again, keeping his head dipped to avoid eye contact as he really didn't want to speak to anyone except for beomgyu.

"ah hyung! what a coincidence!"

"felix. great." yeonjun mumbled to himself, purposefully not lifting his head to meet the boy's eyes. felix made his way into the bathroom with a bounce in his step, going immediately over to the black haired boy.

"what are you doing here?" felix asked cheerfully, slinging an arm around yeonjun's waist to side hug him. he didn't catch how quickly the older stiffened under the touch, and finally yeonjun forced his eyes up to look at the blonde through the mirror without rolling them.

"baking a cake." yeonjun said sarcastically, no emotion to his voice as he stepped out of felix's grasp to get a paper towel. felix whined and followed, even though yeonjun had only moved a few feet away.

"felix what do you want?" yeonjun sighed, drying his hands as he bored holes into felix's bright gaze. he didn't see the mischief behind them.

"to pee. is there an issue?" felix said innocently, placing his hand on yeonjun's wrist and holding him there. yeonjun blatantly looked down at the contact and frowned, almost physically disgusted by it.

"go then." the older deadpanned, snatching his wrist a bit to wiggle out of the blonde's grasp. felix frowned at the loss of contact and the attitude yeonjun held, moving a bit to stand between the older and the exit.