𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞

❗️tw❗️contains rape/ implied rape & sexual assault :(

"let's venture out and see what the rest of the school is doing." wooyoung suggested, and beomgyu made a noise of agreement immediately.

yeonjun's hand hadn't left the younger's waist, rubbing small shapes into it to soothe the younger's racing heart. beomgyu couldn't wipe the small smile off his face at the feeling, almost in shock that yeonjun was touching him willingly.

he was still in shock from what happened in the stall.

"yeah sure, let's go." yeonjun said simply, beginning to slowly walk towards where he knew the door would be.

"hang on, i'll get my light." wooyoung said, but yeonjun quickly stopped him.

"nah, it's more fun like this, the school is never pitch black. plus the windows will help." yeonjun said, his hand shifting to the opposite side of beomgyu's waist, so that he could hold him closer.

beomgyu didn't try to fight the butterflies as his side now pressed into yeonjun's, warmth radiating from the older.

the trio began to make their way out of the bathroom, beomgyu following along in a daze as yeonjun's hand traced shapes on the fresh skin.

the trio stepped into the hallway that was dimly lit by the windows, the cloudy sky coating the school in a translucent blanket of haze.

wooyoung walked behind the pair, silently smirking as he noticed their close proximity.

what he couldn't see was how beomgyu had brought his hand into yeonjun's hoodie pocket, and yeonjun had slid his hand in the opposite side and was now caressing beomgyu's.

"i need to find soobin probably, sorry to ditch you guys but he's probably worried that i wasn't at lunch.." beomgyu said softly as they walked through the empty halls, the noise from the cafeteria growing as the got closer.

"oh that's okay! we'll see you at the party, right?" wooyoung asked hopefully, rubbing the back of beomgyu's neck comfortingly.

"yeah yeah, i'll think about it." beomgyu chuckled, rubbing yeonjun's hand quickly before sliding his hand out of the older's pocket.

yeonjun didn't want to let go, and let his fingers trail behind beomgyu's, but didn't reclaim his hand.

beomgyu stepped away from yeonjun and the older's hand fell off of his hip, coming to rest at his own waist as the younger waved goodbye.

"see you tomorrow!" beomgyu yelled, taking off running towards the cafeteria, his brown hair bouncing as he grinned.

wooyoung chuckled, turning to yeonjun to see a faint smile on the older's face. the dim light casted a gray glow over his face, leaving their faint shadows to dance on the wall behind them.

"why did you invite him??" yeonjun questioned, turning to wooyoung with a confused and somewhat agitated expression.

wooyoung shrugged innocently before walking off, slightly giggling as he waited for yeonjun to follow.

-

"soobin did you wanna come to this party with me?" beomgyu asked, having gone home to immediately sleep, and now it was thursday afternoon. the day of the party.

beomgyu had already been to school and hounded by wooyoung, to which he laughed and confirmed that he would be at the party. he assumed yeonjun had skipped, because he hadn't seen the older at all.

soobin sat with his legs crossed on the couch as he looked up at the younger, a frown sinking into his cheeks.

"i promised ning i would go to his house.. i'm sorry gyu." soobin said sadly, dropping his gaze to avoid the overwhelming guilt he felt.