Prologue

At an unknown location

A man quietly entered in a dark lane and whisteled lightly, he looked around and a woman with masked face came out from her hide out "Madam, iss pen drive mein saari information hai, yaad rakhna mera naam kahi nahi aana chahiye"

Woman nodded in understanding and scrunched her nose "Bhaisaab ap ho kaun? Kya main apko janti hu?"

That man chuckled and hurried away towards another dark alley, but there was an owner of another pair of eyes who was waiting for his departure. Woman waited for that man to reach a safe distance and then she plugged in the pen drive in her laptop. The hidden man came out from the dark with an evil smirk plastered on his face "Mil gaye saare proof???"

Woman got startled and turned around, she was going for her gun but the man attacked on her hands and twisted them on her back. He leaned towards her and whispered in a dangerous voice "Bahot din se dhoondh raha tha tujhe, aj haath aa hi gayi." He tried to remove her mask but she ducked her head and delayed it for some moments.

Woman looked around she analysed her options, there was no way to escape, she took in a long breath to calm down her nerves and THUDDDD. She harshly jerked her head back and the man sprang back while yelping in pain to aid his injured left eye.

She gave him no time to calm down and immediately pulled out the source of his injury from her bun. She poked her hair clip in his eye again and then yanked his neck only to pound his head repeatedly on a nearby wall.

He yelled in pain while holding his bleeding head, she kicked on his stomach and smirked evilly "Mujhe dhoondhne ka shauk poora ho gaya, ya baaki hai?" The man tried to attack her again but she smashed a brick on his head and made him plead for mercy.

She had no more time to play games, she allowed him run away till a little distance and BANGGGG. After making sure that he is dead, she immediately dialled someone "Sir, details mil gayi. Bilkul sahi information thi humari"

Sir on call: Good, Officer what do you want to do now?

Woman mentioned without giving it another thought "Sir, is the team ready to make a move?". She could hear some uncertainty in her senior's voice when he asked "Team is ready, but don't you think it is too early?"

She looked at the dead man in front of her eyes "Sir abhi nahi kia toh der ho jayegi, saare proofs ready hai, target humare samne unguarded khada hai. Unka ek aadmi yaha pada hai, baakiyo ko jaldi khabar ho jayegi, toh sab apne bill mein chup jayenge". After one more minute of explanations she got what she wanted "In that case, team is ready and they are waiting for your signal."

Officer: Thank you Sir and please take care of this scene, if they will find the body before we move in, they will change their location 

Sir: I am sending a clean up team and Officer if needed activate Plan B

Woman: Okay Sir, par apko bhi pata hai ki ye aar ya paar situation hai, kuch bhi ho sakta hai

Sir: Main samajhta hu, All the best, we will win this one too

Woman: Sure sir, Jai Hind

Sir: Jai Hind officer

The female officer left immediately, to wait for the right time to make their move. She started thinking about how her life changed after she left her first family and now she is on a mission to save her country from dangerous criminals.

She sighed while thinking "Mrs. Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi se wapas sirf Anika ki journey mushkil bahut thi par aj main yahan hu apne desh ko bachane ke liye, shayad isliye wo sab kuch hua hoga. I still remember the day when Shivaay and I got married for the second time after that Ragini drama.....

..

..

Hope you liked the glimpse of new Anika.

...

..

..

..