Chapter 1

Scene continued after prologue

Anika was lost in her thoughts while waiting for the right time to attack on the criminals she was chasing "Mrs. Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi se wapas sirf Anika ki journey mushkil bahut thi par aj main yahan hu apne desh ko bachane ke liye, shayad isliye wo sab kuch hua hoga. I still remember the day when Shivaay and I got married for the second time

..

..

FB starts ( 5 years ago)

This FB starts from Shivika's second marriage after Ragini and Vikram Fiasco

After completing all wedding rituals Anika was taken to Shivaay's room, umm correction their room and he entered after some time "Anika, aj tum finally meri ho gayi, pata hai kitni mushkil se andar aaya hu, bahar tumhare supporters ki fauj gift liye bina nahi hati aur sabse zyada wo Rudy"

Anika twisted her mouth and glared at him "Shivaay mere Rudy ko kuch matt kahiye. Acha ye sab chodhiye, waise aj aisa lag raha hai ki bhagwan se aur kuch nahi chahiye, saari khushiyan hai ab hum logo ke pass"

Shivaay chuckled at her expressions when he kissed the back of her palms "Kaisi baat kar rahi ho Anika, abhi ek khushi baaki hai" only to make her more confused.

Shivaay pulled her closer and she bowed down her head shyly, he lifted her face using his index finger "Anika, open your eyes and look at me, aise sharmaogi to wo khushi kaise poori hogi"

Anika widened her eyes in realization after understanding his cheapda thoughts. Shivaay chuckled again at her baffled expressions and started decreasing the distance between their lips. Anika shivered when he held her bare waist tightly and looked at his eyes which were filled with passion for her.

Shivaay unpinned her Golden duppatta and it touched the ground. Anika's breath was getting uneven, her legs were slowly betraying her and she placed her hands on his shoulder for support.

As her hands touched Shivaay, he felt a sudden surge of passion in his body. He looked into her eyes, her gaze on his lips told that she also wants the same. Shivaay blew air in her ear and kissed on exposed part of her neck.

He brushed his hand on her bare waist while nibbling at her ear, which earned him a light moan. He pinned her to the nearby wall and pressed her navel which resulted in her gasping for air. He looked at her heaving bosom and lifted his hand towards the zip of her blouse but "Tring Tring..."

Anika breathed heavily while trying to ignore the sensation his touch was creating and managed to mumble "Shi..vaayy ph..one". He scrunched his nose in annoyance "Anika leave it, I don't want any disturbance now"

Anika looked at him shyly "Bahot jaldi hai apko?" Shivaay smirked while looking at her plump lips "Jaldi kahan, do you know how long I have waited to taste your lips. Jab tum bolti ho na mujhe lagta hai, I just want to taste every corner of your mouth and keep kissing you till you are out of breath". Anika hid her face in his neck to hide her reddened cheeks "Chee cheapde...ye sab sochte rehte the ap mere baare mein"

Shivaay kissed on her neck while whispering in a husky voice "Sochta tha nahi, abhi bhi soch raha hu aur kiss toh bas starting hai". Anika clutched his shoulder tightly and closed her eyes "Sochte hi rahiye ap, time toh hota nahi hai apke pass"

Shivaay raised his eyebrows and looked at his blushika who was somehow acting bold. She kissed on his cheek to divert his gaze from her lips. Shivaay traced his thumb on her lips and started moving closer when again the sound of their technological enemy was getting filled in the room.

Shivaay looked at his phone angrily "Lagta hai dekhna hi padega ki ye kaun hai meri jaan ka dushman." Anika pushed him away, his phone is definitely the biggest problem between them "Shivaay ap phone utha hi lijiye aur mere baare mein sochte rahiye, aage kuch matt karna. Main so hi jaati hu"

Shivaay tried to kiss her cheek to calm her down but Anika moved away at the last moment and looked at the phone that started ringing again "Billu ji ap aur apka phone, iss romantic couple ko koi nahi tod sakta, utha hi lijiye isse, warna maine bhi aapse phone todna toh seekh hi lia hai."

Anika looked at the phone and her husband in exasperation when he moved away to receive that call without paying to heed to her anger. She could only curse all those people who are against their personal time. Everybody knows that they got married tonight but they won't think before disturbing him and her anger flared up when Shivaay looked at her innocently "I'm sorry Anika."

Anika folded her arms and looked at him in anger "Ab apko ye bolna hoga ki mujhe jana padega?" Shivaay rubbed one hand on his nape and nervously looked at her. She never interrupts his work or family time but as a wife sometimes she needs him all for herself but she sighed and looked at his pleading face "Acha rotlu matt baniye, jaldi jayiye aur jaldi aayiye"

Shivaay gave a loud kiss on her cheek and left from there.

Anika sighed while looking at the closed door of their room and got lost in her thinking "Will I be this important in his life that he will stop everything else to come back to me? But she reprimanded herself, big hopes can only give you pain "What are you thinking Anika, you will never be his priority. Look he went away leaving you on the most important night of our married life. Leave it, first go and change your clothes then wait for your busy bagad billa"

She changed into comfortable clothes and heard a faint knock on the door when she was applying moisturizer on her arms. She thought "Who is there at this hour, Shivaay never knocks like this". She opened the door and found her lovely dewar cum baby slowly walking away from her room. She called him back "Rudy, why are you here at this time?"

Rudy looked at her sadly '"Bhabhi, I'm sorry to come here so late." Anika smacked his arm and chuckled at his irritated expressions "Oye, sorry ke bache, mere saath formality kyu kar raha hai?" but to her surprise Rudy hugged her tightly and she felt his tears soaking her clothes.

..

..

..

..