Chapter 67

Emotional chapter ahead...

..

..

Anika walked out from the house half an hour later, she strolled towards the scooty that she has managed to get from one of the constables under her command. She ignited the engine and moved on the empty roads while thinking about all the possible scenarios but she failed to notice when suddenly few masked men surrounded her from all sides in their cars.

She looked ahead when they cleared the path for someone to enter the circle "Chhori (girl) badi jaldi mein lag rahi hai?"

Anika pushed away his hand that was trying to reach her face and smirked at him "VPC, uss din ki padi do laatein bhool gaye kya, bolo to yaad dilaun?"

VPC's closed his eyes to control his anger and smirked when he looked at her again "Uss din ka badla to tere ashiq se lena tha, par toone beech mein aake kaam bigaad dia. Ab tere chand se kandhe pe daag lag gaya. Dikha to mujhe, kahi zyada toh nahi lag gayi?"

Anika looked at him in disgust, she just wants to break his teeth and maybe shove his head in a nearby wall but she controlled her violent fantasies "Tu chot ki fikar matt kar, khud ki fikar kar, tera time bas khatam hone wala hai"

VPC looked at her and laughed loudly "Ladko...ye chhori badi garmi dikha rahi hai, leke chalo re isse"

Anika struggled but they were too many, she finally gave up because her shoulder was also not supporting and settled down quietly in the back seat of their car. After reaching a secluded basement, VPC told his men to lock her in a room and he will come in some time.

..

..

After one hour...

VPC held her chin with two fingers, Anika squirmed under his disgusting touch. Thanks to her tied hands this man can live to see another day of his life or he could be a dead piece of meat in some seconds. VPC tightened his hold on her chin, making her wince in pain "Ab jaldi se bata wo heere kahan hai?"

Anika turned her face away, she cannot show him that she's getting weak due to the pain. He harshly turned her face and grabbed her throat, she coughed and asked him "Kaunse heere?

VPC laughed at her audacity, she wants to play games but he has no time to waste. He grabbed her hair in a fist "Wahi heere jo Maha Arti se chori kiye the?"

Anika spat on his hand that was going to touch her again and scoffed at him "Main kyu bataun?"

VPC closed his eyes again, why is this girl so adamant to die at his hands "Zyada sawaal jawaab nahi chahiye, chup chaap bata heere kahan rakhe hain?"

Anika turned away stubbornly "Mujhe nahi pata."

A girl came and twisted her injured arm, another came and poked her gunshot wound with her thumb, Anika winced in pain but she was not ready to reveal the location of those diamonds.

VPC looked at the stubborn girl and gritted his teeth in anger "Ye aise nahi maanegi, meri belt kahan hai."

A man handed VPC a thick leather belt, he whipped it on the ground, the slash sound sent shivers down Anika's spine. He hit it on her back making her yelp in extreme pain. He again pulled her hair and looked in her eyes "Jab tujhe bola tha ki wo heere chura kar mujhe dene hain toh bhagne ki kya zarurat thi?" He slapped harshly and her lips started bleeding.

Anika spat the blood on the floor and looked back in his eyes "Mera kya fayda usmein, sara kaam main karu aur heere tumhe mil jayein?"

VPC held her injured shoulder roughly "Tera ye fayda tha ki hum logo ne sabko zinda chodh dia aur tujhe bhi, lekin humari baat na maan kar toone bahut galat kia hai, jaldi bata maine kya bola tha uss din?"