Chapter 34

VAni have reached Maha Arti venue for preparations and Shivaay also arrived after some time.

..

..

A man was smirking at Anika, Shivaay and Veeranshu from some distance. He called someone "When will you all reach?"

Other person on call was a bit reluctant "Sir, are you sure that there is a nice gossip waiting for us?"

He bobbed his head happily "Come and see it with your own eyes, this will be the best masala of Rudra Singh Oberoi's marriage." Other person assured him that they will reach there in five minutes.

The man smirked again "VPC ko ulte jawab de rahi thi na Ms. Anika, All the best now" and he moved away from there.

..

..

..

Anika was trying to reprimand Veeranshu for his words *keyword is trying* but he was busy in showing all his antics to pacify/irritate her. She smiled a lot of times, but masked it with a stern face.

He poked a finger in her arm "Sweetheart, aise smile karogi baar baar toh mujhe pata kaise chalega ki tum gussa ho?"

She tried to keep a stern face "Veeranshu, main tumse sach mein gussa hu" but he mumbled lightly "Acha, ek baar meri taraf dekh kar bolo."

Anika looked at him but immediately turned away to avoid his mischievious and intimidating eyes.

Veeranshu chuckled at her "Aur tum chahti ho ki main maan jaun, tum bahut gusse mein ho?"

He poked on her arm two or three times, she pushed his hand away, he was going to do it again but many media reporters surrounded them suddenly.

Rep 1: Ms. Anika, finally you are back after 5 years

Rep 2: If we are not wrong then preparation for Maha Arti is going on here. Are you back with the Oberois?

Rep 3: If you are back with Mr. Oberoi then who is this man with you?

Rep 4: We noticed you both were talking about something in private, is he your new Boyfriend?

Media kept hurling questions at VAni, they were caught offguard, both were not prepared for such commotion. Somebody informed Shivaay about Media reporters and he also came there.

Veeranshu gained his composure and stepped forward to answer their questions. He was not aware about Anika's past with Oberois but he cannot let them hurt her "Ap logo ko andar kisne aane dia?"

Rep: Sir hum media wale hain, humko koi nahi rok sakta

Rep 2: Look Shivaay Singh Oberoi is also here

Rep 3: Shivaay Sir, are you back with Ms Anika?

Rep 4: If you are back with her then what about the declaration you did 5 years ago

Rep 5: Where is your wife, Mrs. Tanya Singh Oberoi? You only told us that you both are not together anymore.

Rep 1: Has she left you because of your affair with Ms. Anika? Is she the reason for your breakup with your ex wife?

Rep 2: If Ms Anika is back with you then who is this man with her? Is she in a relationship with him also?

Veeranshu stepped towards him angrily "Oye, zabaan sambhaal ke baat kar warna zameen pe pada milega thodi der mein."

Anika tried to pull him back but he was angrily charging towards the group of reporters. She closed her eyes in frustration, she can reply them harshly but this will only attract more attention. How is she supposed to handle Veeranshu's anger in this situation, on the other side Shivaay was standing like he has seen a ghost.