Chapter 28

Anika had an argument with VPC or Vir Pratap Chauhan

..

..

In Anika's room

Rudy followed Anika, she was pacing around the room in anger and muttering curses in all kind of Indian languages "Sala gadhedo, Kutaar Baacha, Dagaar (bitch), Kanjar."
Jhanvi nudged Rudy to stop her but he moved back, why should he take the risk or she will kill him with bare hands.

Saumya winked at Jhanvi, before Rudy can react to those evil women, he was pushed towards Anika without any mercy.

Anika glared at him but he was busy in cursing Saumya but she chuckled soon "Ru, I'm angry, but saving it for planning VPC's murder." He finally breathed in relief and frowned at her while trying to understand the situation "Didi maa, what happened to you? Why are you so affected by such a small thing?"

Anika shook her head in irritation "I don't know Ru, but that man VPC just irritates me, he is not what he shows himself in Shivaay's presence."

Rudy nodded in understanding, she cannot say such a big thing without any reason. She was about to tell the reason but Chubby came inside and he informed them about OmRi's arrival.

Anika stopped for a moment, when she heard approaching footsteps, she suddenly started talking loudly "I don't know Maa, but that man VPC is...ummmm"

Everyone looked at each other and indicated to ask what happened to her suddenly but Gauri also came inside the room.

Anika looked at Gauri from the corner of her eyes while talking to Jhanvi "Maa, I was saying that, it's something ummm...yes about VPC's eyes, he's not a good man."

Gauri started fidgeting with her fingers and her stiffened body told Anika that she is surely hiding something. Anika has used her knowledge in psychology to crack many cases and it's time to save her sister from the lecherous man. She had a doubt when she noticed Gauri's body language at the dining table and now it is confirmed, he has surely tried his vile ways on her little sister and he will have to pay for it.

Jhanvi wanted to say something but Anika shook her head "We will talk about it later, let's have dinner, sab log meri wajah se uth kar aa gaye"

Om also walked inside and told them about the dinner arrangement on terrace. Anika indicated her gang to follow him and Saumya dragged Om "Let's go, I'm too hungry." Everyone left from the room but Anika pulled back Gauri "We will talk after dinner." She tried to avert her questioning eyes and muttered "Kya...hua.. Jiji?"

Anika glared at her and held her hand firmly "Tumhe pata hai kya hua hai aur kis baare mein baat karni hai mujhe."

Gauri knows she is caught now and Anika won't let it go easily. She nodded reluctantly and both left towards the terrace.
..

Om looked at AniRi in confusion, Gauri was looking scared for some reason and then his eyes travelled to the reason, Anika was busy in glaring at her angrily.

Om was about to say something but Anika smacked Gauri's head "Aye ladki, I'm not going to kill you, aisi shakal kyu banayi hai. Tumhara pati mujhe shakki nazro se dekh raha hai."

Gauri chuckled nervously but Rudra pulled her in a side hug "Gauri Bhabhi, Didi maa ko ignore karo thodi der, aur batao khaane mein kya bana hai?"

Anika pulled her back "Gauri mujhe ignore kyu karegi, tum hato side mein, yahan aag lagane ki koshish matt karo." Rudra again pulled Gauri by his side "Meri Bhabhi, meri team mein hai."

Anika glared at him and pulled her again "Gauri pagal logo ki team mein nahi jaati." Gauri was getting agitated from the push and pull act, she shrugged off their hands and glared at the duo "Aap dono aise hi karte rahe toh paaglo ki ek aur team banaake, leader mujhe bana dena "

Jhanvi smacked AniRu's head "Idiots, don't trouble that girl, khana khao chup chaap." OmRi looked at the trio in confusion, now AniRu were trying to kiss Jhanvi's cheek but she was trying to run away from them, when did they get so close?

Chubby glared at them and Saumya pointed towards OmRi, finally they sat down for having some food. Dinner was a hearty affair, everyone enjoyed each others company after a long time.

Everyone was about to leave but Anika held Gauri's hand "Why don't you stay here, it's been long that we have talked to each other". Gauri nodded her head and stayed back, everyone else left for their rooms.

Anika pulled Gauri in a side hug and both sat on the swing, Gauri looked down nervously. Anika squeezed her hand and muttered "Gauri, you know I have always missed you in five years, I know you were fighting the evil without much support but now your elder sister is here for you. Ab tumhe kisi se darne ki zarurat nahi hai."

Gauri hugged her tightly and tears started flowing down her eyes "Jiji, hum bahot darey hue the, lekin aapke aane se aisa lagta hai ki humein koi kuch nahi kar payega."

Anika was about to talk more but she noticed a shadow lurking in dark corner of the garden. She pushed down Gauri and jumped from the terrace to nearby roof. Then she climbed down with support of windows and pipes to reach the ground floor.

Gauri was looking at her with an open mouth; it was hard to process ninja avatar of her Jiji. One minute she was sitting here and now she is standing 5 floors below, how is that supposed to be normal? She tried to peep but Anika indicated her to stay down, she immediately laid low and stayed quiet.

Anika took out her gun and with steady movements she reached near that dark corner. She jumped on the person and hit him on back of his knee. That person knelt down and he raised his hands in surrender. She placed the tip of her gun on the back of his head and looked at him angrily.

..

..

I know this chapter is short, next five chapters are coming soon

..

..

Don't forget to press the star button

..

..

..

..

..