Chapter 73

Anika chuckled looking at VPC's scared face when he asked for the location of Diamonds and said "Chal bata deti hu, tu bhi kya yaad rakhega" and then looked with pity towards her cute Vinshu who was complaining about his sufferings "Heere toh mujhe bhi pata karne hain ki kaha hain, itni maar khayi hai diamonds ke liye maine bhi"

Anika smirked and turned around while announcing "Heere dikha dijiye sabko"

All looked in the direction of her gaze, they were too shocked to say anything, if wonders are happening then they really want to go outside and see if they can spot some dinosaurs also. Anika chuckled and looked at everyone "Arre ap sabki toh bolti hi band ho gayi"

Tej was the first one to come out of shock "I think I'm in parallel universe, how is this possible? Om wanted to agree with him for the first time, maybe they have really stepped into alternate reality.

Shakti kept a hand on his heart and added dramatically "Anika Beta ek hi dil hai mere pass, itne saare jhatke bardaasht nahi kar payega". Anika laughed and looked at the woman who was her sworn enemy but she turned out to be the biggest surprise of the day. VPC would have never thought of checking her room in his sane mind and his expressions were telling that her assumption was correct; he was still opening and closing his eyes in disbelief.

Anika walked towards her trump card "Pinky aunty, ab aap hi bata dijiye, warna sab shock mein hi baithe rahenge"

(So my readers, how was the twist?)

Pinky chuckled lightly while noticing everyone's flabbergasted expressions, finally she was the latest member of Team Anika. This girl has a new fan in Oberoi family, from the time she has understood the real side of Anika, her guilt was making her feel so little. That's the reason she was not able to look into her eyes and walked away without saying anything when Anika dashed into her while chasing VeeRu.

Anika looked at her guilty eyes "Pinky aunty, royiye matt. Ab sab kuch thik hai, aapko apni galti ka ehsaas ho gaya wahi kaafi hai"

Pinky shook her head while wiping the tears flowing down her eyes "Kahan thik hai, sab kuch toh barbaad ho gaya? Mujhe maaf kar de meri bachi, main galti pe galti karti gayi aur sab khatam kar dia, maine tujhe itna bura bhala kaha aur pareshan kia"

Anika took Pinky in a side hug, she has not forgiven her for all the past mistakes. This woman has made her years in Oberoi Mansion a bad experience and when she walked away from the mess she was shot because of her.

Anika also knows that this is not the time to remember those grudges because Pinky was really repenting all the mistakes and this time she has noticed it not only in her words but also in her actions. She recalled how Pinky gave sandwich to Veeranshu because she was sure that he will meet Anika after that diamond heist and press release.

Dadi looked at the scene in front of her eyes, maybe she is finally in heaven and everything is good around her "Puttar tere Police officer hone pe badi mushkil se vishwas hua hai, ab ye zyada ho raha hai, Pinky tujhse maafi kaise maang rahi hai"

Everybody nodded in agreement but they turned their head when someone said "Main abhi bhi so raha hu kya? Ye Choti Maa aur Didi Maa mere sapne mein hug kyu kar rahi hain?"

Everybody turned around and looked at Rudy, he was rubbing his eyes with one hand and scratching his head with the other and trying to process the scene playing in front of him. He looked around and saw Anika, suddenly he realised what happened few hours ago and he immediately rushed to hugged her. He was trying to make his weak heart understand that everything is fine and Anika was standing right in front of his eyes.

Anika kissed on his forehead and whispered "Ru, bache sab sahi hai, main bhi theek hu". Rudy snuggled more in her embrace and clutched her arms tightly "Didi maa, maine bahut bura sapna dekha tha"