Chapter 21

Media was too busy in digging everything after Shakti's press conference "Today is a very big day for Oberoi Family, Rudra Singh Oberoi is coming back after 5 long years. Nobody is aware his exact location but sometimes he is in Bangalore, Hyderabad and many international destinations for his business trips. He went away as a college going boy and today he is coming back as one of the most successful businessmen of recent times.

He is the same Rudra Singh Oberoi who is the successful owner of *ANITRIX - A sports universe* which specialises in Sports and Gym equipment and Sports wear. Turnover of his company is reaching new heights in every quarter and he will be marrying his long time girlfriend Saumya Tendulkar who is also the successful owner of *CORE IT Solutions*. Recently she defeated the international hacker Bogeyman who was stealing data from more than 500 financial companies.

Rumors also say that they are coming back with Rudra Singh Oberoi's long time friend Chirag Patel who is the owner of the biggest range of showrooms for plus size clothes all over the world and he is known as Chubby among his peers.

This marriage will be a gathering of three most successful business owners of recent times and we are excited for their arrival. We will keep you updated about all details related to Rudra Singh Oberoi and Saumya Tendulkar's marriage, Stay tuned for #RuMya."

..

..

..

Afternoon at OM

Dadi walked happily towards the door "Gauri puttar, jaldi arti ki thaali lao, Rudy pahuchne wala hai" and Gauri also rushed towards the door "Jee Dadi bas aa gayi, chote Papa keh rahe hai  5 minute aur lagenge."

Dadi was looking unsettled, she has been waiting for this moment from past five years and now 5 minutes are too hard to handle. Finally Rudy, Saumya and Chubby reached OM entrance, Rudy was about to rush inside but Dadi stopped him "Ruk ja puttar, Gauri ko arti karne de."

Gauri welcomed all of them and Rudy rushed towards Dadi, he lifted her in his arms and twirled her around. Dadi tapped his shoulders breathlessly "Oye khoteya, neeche utaar mujhe" but he kept twirling her around "Dadi, I missed you soooo much."

Dadi laughed loudly and she patted Rudra's back "Miss kia toh milne kyu nahi aaya?" Finally he placed her back on the ground and kissed her cheeks "Dadi main purani baatein yaad nahi karna chahta, bas ab jo ho raha hai hone dijiye."

Dadi smiled widely and caressed his face "Ye bhi sahi hai puttar, ab purani baatein dohra kar kya hoga, tu aa gaya yehi bahut hai." She again smiled widely when Saumya hugged her "Meri bachi kaisi hai tu, aaj aisa lagg raha hai jaise Oberoi Mansion ki khoyi hui raunak wapas aa gayi."

Rudy kept his head in Dadi's lap while pouting like a kid "Iske aane se raunak aur main koi kiraaye ka pota hu?"

Saumya pushed away Rudy from Dadi's lap and grabbed his spot "Dadi, I also missed you a lot but this jalkukda is trying to distract you, don't fall in his trap." Rudy and Saumya started smacking each other's hands and Dadi laughed at the attention seekers but Om tapped their backs and pouted at them "Nobody missed me?"

Rudy jumped away from Dadi's lap and hugged his brother like his life depended on it, he chuckled and touched Om's hair "O yaar, apki zulfein abhi bhi waisi hi silky hai video call pe samajh nahi aata tha."

Om laughed and wiped his tears "Teri baatein kabhi nahi badal sakti na?" Gauri chuckled and caressed Rudy's back "Itni achi baatein to karte hai Rudy bhaiya, badalne ki koi zarurat hi nahi hai." .

Rudy turned back and pulled Gauri in a breath choking hug "I missed you my dabang Bhabhi." Gauri patted his back and smiled at him while whispering "Thank you for coming back Rudy bhaiya, aaj itne dino baad sab khush dikh rahe hai."