Chapter 35

Veeranshu came to know about a possible past of Shivaay and Anika, he walked out of the venue in anger after sorting everything with media. Anika yelled to stop him from going away

"VEERANSHUUU WAITTT"

..

..

Veeranshu heard her but he kept walking, Anika quickly followed him after ignoring a hurt Shivaay. She covered the distance between them and held his arm to stop him "Veeranshu, I want to ..."

He stepped away from her and looked at her with cold eyes "Boliye Ms. Anika, kya kehna hai apko?"

She was stunned with his reaction but she was more shocked with her own response. She can easily walk away without saying anything but why she wants to tell him the truth and his cold gaze was affecting her more than expected. She muttered "Umm..I was going to tell you but..."

Veeranshu jerked her hand and she stumbled lightly, Shivaay was about to hold her but Veeranshu noticed it immediately, he held her waist and pulled her closer to keep her safe.

Anika's hands landed on his chest for support and both got lost in each other's eyes. Shivaay turned away from them, he cannot see his love so close to some other man. He curled his fists in anger when Veeranshu fixed a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

Veeranshu looked at her apologetically but she shook her head "It's okay, galti meri bhi hai." He smiled at her sadly "Iska ye matlab nahi ki main tumse aise behave karu."

She looked up in his eyes, people have said sweet things before but his genuine words were doing something different to her "Umm...what can I say. Many people have behaved badly with me without knowing about my story, but your apology and unconditional support is kind of new for me. Thanks for talking to media."

Shivaay looked up at the duo, Anika's words were hitting him like swords and her proximity with that man was like daggers pierced in his heart. Why is she looking so comfortable in his arms, shouldn't she push him away for touching her like that?

Veeranshu was going to say something but Rudra chuckled at the duo "Veeranshu Bhayi... Didi maa is fine now, ab nahi girengi wo."

Om, Chubby and Rudra laughed at flustered face of Anika and they burst into a loud laughter when Veeranshu left her immediately. He stumbled on his foot but this time Anika held his waist to stop him from falling

Rudra grinned at them, finally he has an opportunity to tease his abstained sister "Aisa karo ap dono din bhar yahan pe catch catch khelo ek doosre ko dhakka maar ke, hum sab log chale bhi jaye to koi fark nhi padna chahiye."

Chubby chuckled at the duo "Bhayi, isse catch catch nahi bolte, eye match bolte hai. Dekh dono ki ankhein ek doosre pe hi tiki hai."

VAni moved away quickly, Veeranshu walked towards his car, she tried to follow him but Shivaay stopped her "Anika come I'll drop you, media can follow you again."

Anika shook her head and she rushed towards Veeranshu's without saying anything. She snatched his car keys and immediately sat on driver's seat "Baitho sir ji, aise kya dekh rahe ho, gaadi aj madam chalayengi."

He glared at her, he's also not sure why he is reacting like this but in some corner of his heart he is loving the attention he is getting from her. He shook his head "Ms. Anika, I'm not in a mood to talk, please give me my car keys."

She showed him the keys, he was about to snatch them but she pulled her hand back "Keys ke saath meri baatein free milengi, ye offer nahi chahiye toh ap ja sakte hain."

Veeranshu tried to object "Don't..." but she glared at him "Don't angry me Veeranshu, chup chap mooh band karke car mein baitho."

Veeranshu was still thinking but suddenly Chubby opened back door of the car and Rudy pushed Veeranshu on the seat, before he can understand Anika activated the child lock and sped away with the car.