Introduction

Anika gave up her self respect, her financial independence for the man who always gave priority to his family. Another man misguided him about her character he believed him and forcefully married her but she accepted it. Later a woman claimed to bear his child, she supported him and proved her wrong, only to get dragged to the door like trash because he believed his mother more than her.

Injustice didn't end when he claimed that he loved her with all his heart, when he disappeared on the night of their second marriage. Later he came back with a woman and declared her as his wife but the woman who waited for him was again sidelined because his family needed him.

What if Tanya's fiasco was the last blow to their love and this time Anika chose her self-respect insead of Love? She leaves Mumbai to move on from the relationship in which she was trying to settle from a long time but it always lead to stress and pain. Destiny brings her back to the same city for a mission, with this mission comes along a man who is rough on edges but has a good heart and her lost love also comes back only to regret the decisions he took 5 years ago and lost her forever.

Read this if you love AniRu bonding, lots of AniRu scenes will be there. I always thought that their bond could have been stronger than what they showed in the original story.

Please avoid if you are a die hard Shivika, Oberoi Family or Ishqbaaz fan because after the leap VANI's love saga will begin. This will be a VAni (Veeranshu +ANIka) story.

Disclaimer - This story is only for entertainment purpose. I like Shivika but I was fed up of the way Anika's independant character was butchered by the original writers. Also, in my story Anika plays a very strong and balanced character.

Hope you will like it

..

..

...

..

Chapter information

Chapter 1-16 – Anika's pre separation struggle at Oberoi Mansion

Chapter 17 & further will show Anika's new life

Veeranshu's entry will happen somewhere between Chapter 25 to 30

..

...

..

..

..