Chapter 75

Singhaniya and Goenka family left from the Mansion for their pre decided destinations, they did not meet everyone as it was just a matter of few hours and they will meet their children again.

..

..

After the dinner

Rudy cleared his throat and looked around, time to leave everything behind is here again "Dadi kal early morning Saumya, Chubby aur meri flight hai, shaadi jab hogi tab hum log wapas aa jayenge lekin abhi bahut kaam ruka hua hai"

Dadi controlled the tears threatening to spill from her eyes, this moment was bound to come as Rudy has already made it clear that he wants to stay away from Mumbai. She controlled her emotions "Thik hai puttar, kaam ki baat hai toh kya bol sakte hai, lekin ab tu mujhse milte rehna, meri umar hi kitni bachi hai". Rudy hugged her tightly "Aise matt bolo Dadi, abhi toh aapko mere bacho se bhi milna hai." Dadi chuckled at him and he promised that he will keep meeting with her.

Anika also looked at Dadi and held her other hand "Dadi meri bhi flight hai kal dopahar 2 baje ki, aapne mujhse bola tha ki aap mera ghar dekhne chalogi mere saath, ap bhi chalo na"

Dadi wants to keep all of them hidden in her embrace but she knows that the birds will leave this nest one day, she patted her hand "Puttar, kuch din aur rukk jaati..." Anika closed her eyes and mumbled "Nahi Dadi, wo ek naya mission..."

She heard some grumbling sounds; her family was definitely cursing under their breath but her attention was grabbed by a rather loud voice "Anika tum sach mein chali jaogi kya?"

Anika closed her eyes, she was aware that this moment will come and it is important to close this chapter of her life to give them a final closure "Mr. Oberoi, mera mission poora ho gaya, ab main yahan rukk kar kya karu?"

Shivaay looked at her, if she was serious about what she is saying, her unaffected eyes were enough to tell her stance. He somehow controlled his sinking heart "Anika please aise matt bolo, ek baar humari replationship ko chance do, iss baar main sab theek kar doonga"

Veeranshu glared at her, he knows she's not interested but some one else is proposing his girlfriend for a relationship in his presence and he cannot do anything about it because Anika was holding his hand under the table to keep him calm.

Anika looked at Shivaay, she knows he can be stubborn but its better to end everything gracefully "Mr. Oberoi sab kuch theek AAPKO karna hai, usmein mera kya kaam hai aur waise bhi ab humare raaste aur choice kaafi alag ho gaye hai?"

Shivaay shook his head to control his tears "Anika, I'm sorry for whatever happened in our past, lekin ab main badal gaya hu, mujhe apni galti samajh aa gayi hai"

Anika was trying to calm down Veeranshu but her own anger was getting flared up. Shivaay is not ready to take subtle hints to end their story and she never wants to be harsh with him. He was wrong but reminding him about everything won't help in this situation.

Another word from him about giving this relationship a chance will bring her to the edge and then she's not sure about her erupting anger. She looked at Veeranshu's worried face, and pressed his sweating hands to make him feel secure that she is never going to leave him alone.

Pinky kept a hand on Shivaay's shoulder to calm him down "Shivaay beta, rehne de. Shayad hum logo ko bahut der ho gayi Anika ko samajhne mein" and she discreetly indicated Anika to hide the bite marks on her neck. Anika shifted uncomfortably and hid those love bites immediately, her private life shouldn't be revealed to Shivaay like this. He won't be able to take it and things will be highly awkward for everyone.

Shivaay shook his head to say no "Mom, lekin kaise, ab to sab sahi hai na? Aapko bhi Anika se koi dikkat nahi hai?" Pinky recalled all their past mistakes, they have lost this girl because of their own doings and now she knows that Anika will never come back to them "Beta, ab humein dikkat nahi hai lekin usse hum logo se dikkat hai aur honi bhi chahiye. Hum dono ne bahut galtiyan kari, aur sab kuch kho dia"