Chapter 55

Everyone had their Breakfast, VAni were about to leave for MahaArti venue but Dadi asked them to wait for her in the main hall.

After few minutes everyone gathered in the hall and Dadi grabbed their attention "Anika puttar, I know this is last minute but we have to postpone Maha Arti by 4 days, it means instead of tomorrow, it will happen after five days"

VAni looked at each other and Anika walked towards her "Dadi is everything fine? Maha Arti to kabhi postpone nahi hoti, event planning ka bhi saara kaam track pe hi hai ya hum logo se koi kami reh gayi"

Dadi held her hand "Haan puttar sab sahi hai, lekin Shivaay, Tej, Shakti aur meri baat hui thi kal raat ko. Pind(village) mein humare ek relative ki death ke baare mein kal raat hi pata chala aur aise mein Maha Arti nahi kar sakte. Teen din mein unki death ko 13 din ho jayenge aur agla muhurat 5 din baad ka hai ya 7 din baad ka"

Anika nodded her head, VAni were somewhat happy that they will get more time to check everything and plan the security detail in a better way.

Anika looked at Veeranshu, he was a bit confused and she also mirrored his expressions when Dadi said "Billu, toone VPC ko bata dia kal raat ko security arrangement postpone karne ke liye?"

When Shivaay nodded his head, VAni and Sameer's eyes widened in realization, the contract which those men were discussing was for Maha Arti as five days cannot be a coincidence. They don't have to think twice about how this information reached those goons before them, it was obvious that Shivaay told VPC and he gave a contract to those goons.

Tej spoke after some moments "Maa, mujhe lagta hai 7 din baad wala muhurat zyada acha hai, jo log aane wale the unko plan change karne ka poora time bhi mil jayega."

Dadi nodded in agreement and she instructed everyone to change the arrangement accordingly. Shivaay pulled out his phone "Main bhi VPC ko update karke aata hu."

VAni nodded their heads and and looked at Sameer with concerned faces as Sameer was already up to date with yesterday's events and they left from there separately after indicating each other about something.

..

..

In the car

Veeranshu glared at her "Sweetheart, mere saath aisa kyu kia, pehle subah subah mujhe Kaadha pilaya, uss se mann nahi bhara toh Khichdi khilayi, Iska badla leke rahunga main."

Anika shrugged her shoulders and looked at him "Toh tumhe meri help karni chahiye thi?" Veeranshu poked her arm "Help nahi karne pe aisa kaun karta hai?"

Anika smirked and raised her imaginary collar, she chuckled at his annoyed face "Acha mooh kholo"

Veeranshu twisted his mouth childishly "Kaade ke baad aur kya pilane ka iraada hai?"

Anika poked her tongue out at him "Pilane ka nahi hai, khilane ka iraada hai." She took out a roll wrapped in foil paper from her pocket and forwarded a morsel of paratha to him. No matter how many times she has fed him, this feeling always overwhelms him.

He has missed this affection throughout his life, she used to feed him in orphanage also with her little hands. Whenever she feeds him now he cannot control his emotions from flowing down his eyes. Anika wiped his tears and fed him the whole paratha; he was driving the car but suddenly he yelled "Sweetheart ooo...mirchi...uff..foo"

Anika looked at him in confusion, she also ate the same parathas but there was no chilli and she has seen him eating spicy food like candies but what happened to him now. She understood his ploy when he leaned to her cheek and gave her a loud kiss "Ab nahi lagg rahi."